Damien Harris

Homepage Forums General Damien Harris

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Nicholas Nolan
      Participant

Damien Harris makes me say “Wow” out loud how he gets into the endzone from the redzone so often. Am I wrong to think Josh Allen redzone rushing TD’s regress this season, and is it right to second guess taking Allen where he’s going because of Harris?

Charles Fox
      Participant

Perhaps not. I sold Harris to a RB needy team for 2.10 and drafted Marvin Mims. If I thought I had a stong chance to contend, I might have kept him, but, I was also getting into a roster size issue and will have to cut 5 before the season, so trading Harris made sense to me.

BUT, he could be a pleaaant surprise, although since I own Allen it would be unpleasant for me

Charles Fox
      Participant

MEAANT to say perhaps SO

Chris Zinkel
      Participant

I think Allen regresses a lot in both rush attempts and yards, but his TD’s are close to the same…maybe 5 or 6 this year. Harris will help, but be one of those guys that frustrates you when scoring in bunches while on your bench.

Chris Zinkel
      Participant

Sorry…didn’t really answer your question. I think Allen goes QB1, but finishes top 4 even with less attempts and yards. The top 4 QB’s will all go around the same time so yeah…still worth the cost.

Smitty
      Keymaster

Damien Harris makes me say “Wow” out loud how he gets into the endzone from the redzone so often. Am I wrong to think Josh Allen redzone rushing TD’s regress this season, and is it right to second guess taking Allen where he’s going because of Harris?

Yeah, not too sold on him in BUF, given how they rotate and don’t use their RBs consistently. However, I am not exactly calling him an avoid or bust, just depends on cost of entry. Also, we have to see if Zeke or Cook land in BUF. I know some say Cook doesn’t want to step on his brother’s toes (James Cook), but we shall see.

Wutthecrapman

How many years have we been calling for Allen’s regression? I like Harris as a early downs back. But he never displayed the it factor. I still see him getting about 700 yards and 7-8 TDs

Charles Fox
      Participant

Ya… I sold Harris during a draft and got 2.10 which turned into Marvin Mims. Harris was not really going to help me this year and probably not next year.

Hmmm… looks like I said that earlier… DODDERING OLD MAN SYNDROME

• This reply was modified 10 months, 2 weeks ago by Charles Fox.
Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.