Javonte trade Dynasty

Homepage Forums Trades Javonte trade Dynasty

Trade away Javonte?

Would you trade away Javonte and pick 1.6 for the 1.3 and 1.9?

You must be logged in to participate.
  • #1 yes trade away Javonte
  • #2 no Keep Javonte and 1.6
Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author
      Hess
      Participant

Do you trade away Javonte and the 1.6 rookie pick for the 1.3 and 1.9 rookie picks?

Charles Fox
      Participant

This is a big MAYBE for me.

Not convinced Javonte will stay healthy OR get the goal-line work. 1.06 could be anybody from Addison, JSN, QJ, Mingo, Flowers, or the 3 QBs

1.03 guarantees JSN or Gibbs. 1.09 gets you one of the rest from above and adds Charbonnet, Achane and Kendre

Without knowing any more I have no advice to give.

Details… Roster, Scoring, Starting Reqs, Draft objectives

Hess
      Participant
      On Charles Fox said

<p>This is a big MAYBE for me. </p>
      <p>Not convinced Javonte will stay healthy OR get the goal-line work. 1.06 could be anybody from Addison, JSN, QJ, Mingo, Flowers, or the 3 QBs</p>
      <p>1.03 guarantees JSN or Gibbs. 1.09 gets you one of the rest from above and adds Charbonnet, Achane and Kendre</p>
      <p>Without knowing any more I have no advice to give.</p>
      <p>Details… Roster, Scoring, Starting Reqs, Draft objectives</p>

1 qb, 2 rb, 3 wr, 1 te and a wr/te/rb flex
      I’m looking at the following roster
      Qb Mahomes (geno, Howell)
      Rb Etienne, Pierce (Mattison, Dillon)
      Wr Amon Ra, Olave, Higgins (Boyd, zay Jones, DPJ, Gabe Davis, Campbell, Elijah moore)
      Te Kelce
      Flex-any options in () from wr/rb

Hess
      Participant

Full ppr and 20 man keeper league.

Wutthecrapman

This is the last year i would be keeping Javonte. I just want ot see how he’d fair in the Sean Payton offence which usually feature one RB.

Charles Fox
      Participant

I am confused. Do you currently own Javonte? I don’t see him on your team.

So does the roster above assume the trade is made?

• This reply was modified 9 months, 3 weeks ago by Charles Fox.
      Hess
      Participant
      On Charles Fox said

<p>I am confused. Do you currently own Javonte? I don’t see him on your team.</p>
      <p>So does the roster above assume the trade is made? </p>

Yes I own Javonte… I could have added him to the rb list

Charles Fox
      Participant

What are the chances that Gibbs falls to 1.03? If Mattison’s situation was clearer this would be an easy decision for me. I think that you have enough to win your league if Javonte stays healthy. I also think that you would have enough to win if Dalvin takes a hike.

Since I don’t trust Javonte, I would be inclined to make the trade and then move the 1.03 if Gibbs doesn’t fall to you.

During our recent draft, I traded 1.03 because I did not want JSN at that pick. I swapped MY 1.03, Dillon and Claypool for 1.04 (QJ), 2.02 (Stroud) and 3.02 (Abanikanda). I took Achane at 2.03 and Sean Tucker at 3.03. But, I am still rebuilding. Abanikanda is a cuff for my Breece Hall and Tucker is a cuff for my Rachaad White. I actually tried to trade back from 1.04 but, I was holding up the draft.

Chris Zinkel
      Participant

When is your draft? I would say hold your cards until there is more clarity given as you have a lot of questions that can change the value of your team.
      – Mattison could be your RB1
      – Javonte might be ready by week 1 (his value you skyrocket then and you can trade him for the 1.3 and 1.9 without giving your 1.6 assuming Gibbs is the 2nd pick)

It is close, but I would rather keep Javonte. He would be viewed as the RB1/2/3 in Dynasty if he stayed healthy especially with SP. It might take him a year, but you will have a nasty team next year with him vs. anyone you might pick up at the 1.3 (again…assuming Gibbs goes 2). Might consider picking up Kincaid at the 1.6 with Kelce as your only TE.

GodSpeed Hess

Hess
      Participant

Thanks guys!

Smitty
      Keymaster

Kincaid or Charbs at the 1.6 + Javonte is better IMO. I like that side.

Hess
      Participant
      On Smitty said

<p>Kincaid or Charbs at the 1.6 + Javonte is better IMO. I like that side. </p>

I ended up getting the 1.3 when Jsn went 2nd in the rookie draft. Got Gibbs and I’ll see who falls to 1.9. I’m hoping Kincaid

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.