Homepage Forums Dynasty Tank Dell.. breakout rookie wr

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      Smitty
      Keymaster

Thoughts?

Charles Fox
      Participant

To be honest, I did not even look at his film. Height and Weight put him on my “do not draft list”. Not to mention that I already have Collins and Metchie. I am hoping for a failure of epic proportions.

tmoney
      Participant

Tank was one of my favorite 3rd round rookie targets in drafts. I like his playmaking ability mixed with the lack of a clear leader in the Texans’ WR room. Not to mention, Stroud lobbied for him to be drafted.

Charles Fox
      Participant

SCREW TANK DELL!

Of course I own Collins and Metchie.

Not to mention that Dell Is a close relative of Doc, Sleepy, Grumpy, Happy, Bashful, Sneezy and Dopey

Wutthecrapman

Its difficult to name the depth chart of WR on the Texans. Maybe in the deepest of league Dell can be stashed. I for one think the only viable pass catcher on the Texans is TE Dalton Shultz.

Smitty
      Keymaster

Hey @Wutthecrapman… remember my Victor Cruz Prediction many years back. Tank Dell is that. Get more ready. This “maybe in the deepest of leagues” talk.. not on my watch, it’s Tank szn. Ha. In all seriousness, watch this:

tmoney
      Participant

Tank looking good. 5 catches 65 yards and a TD, in preseason week 1.

Smitty
      Keymaster
      On tmoney said

Tank looking good. 5 catches 65 yards and a TD, in preseason week 1.

Sure is lol

Charles Fox
      Participant

STILL don’t believe in Dell. He played in a non-power-5 conference and was a grown man playing against children. Did not see any great hands on his TD last night when he dropped a catchable ball and then luckily got it back. Yes he had several catches while Nico Collins was out of the game and Metchie is still recovering. Dell is a tempest in a teapot

Rob Lazer
      Participant

I think that Tank Dell may end up being the man in Houston before the end of the year. I know, I sound crazy. Here is something even more crazy, the rumor going around before training camp was that Nico Collins was a cut candidate. But we will see.

Charles Fox
      Participant
      On Rob Lazer said

<p>I think that Tank Dell may end up being the man in Houston before the end of the year. I know, I sound crazy. Here is something even more crazy, the rumor going around before training camp was that Nico Collins was a cut candidate. But we will see. </p>

Wow… THAT would be a mistake. Only his 3rd year and he has NEVER had a QB.

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.