Trevor Lawrence 26.5 Passing TDs????

Homepage Forums Redraft Trevor Lawrence 26.5 Passing TDs????

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Smitty
      Keymaster

If you haven’t used Underdog, I urge you to try it. Use this link or code Smitty:

Visit using my link (and get bonus match up to 100 bucks)

Trevor Lawrence has a 26.5 passing TD line

.. that’s insanely low… seems like taking candy from a baby.

Others: Jahmyr Gibbs rushing yard line is set at like 580 yards… Christian Watson is like 860 yards receiving.

Try Underdog and crush these lines and get that bonus match.

Charles Fox
      Participant

Not following what you are saying Smitty. Are these projections at Underdog? Are you expecting Lawrence to have more Passing TDs and Gibbs and Watson to gain more yardage?

Chris Zinkel
      Participant

TLaw > 26.5
      Gibbs > 580 rush yards
      Watson < 860 – I think the Packers are going to stink this year. Lightning struck twice with Farverrrrrr and ARod. Jones and the thigh master are going to carry them if they are going to do anything.

Wutthecrapman

He should obliterate 26 touchdowns. More than capable, the only thing lacking was the weapons and lack there of (coaching). He has all that. Now i’m not completely convinced of OC Press Taylor, but he seems to have had success everywhere he’s been.

Gibbs will also blow past 580. Somehow I see the Lions using far more than people think. Monty will be the goal line back, the bruiser. But I see Gibbs as the true pass catching back the didn’t attempt with Swift.

Smitty
      Keymaster
      On Charles Fox said

Not following what you are saying Smitty. Are these projections at Underdog? Are you expecting Lawrence to have more Passing TDs and Gibbs and Watson to gain more yardage?

Underdog has “higher” and “lower” lines, over unders… here are a few.. you can pick “higher” or “lower” and if you couple 5 on one ticket and land all 5, you get 20x your money, so every 5 bucks is 100 bucks. Here are a few, they are home runs lol

TLaw 26.5TDs passing … easy “higher”
      Gibbs 580 rushing yards… easy “higher”
      CWatson 850 receiving yards… easy smash as well
      Dotson 850 smash
      London 850 smash
      Breece Hall 850 ish rushing smash lol
      Joe Burrow 33.5TD passes
      CMC 6.5 rushing TDS

… all smashes. Try it, the link inserts the code and it’s a min. of 10 deposit. They match up to 100 bucks, so if you do the 10 buck deposit they give you 10, etc.

Link here to get some of this action

Charles Fox
      Participant

Okay… So, I don’t gamble but I do think that Lawrence will blow away 26.5 TDs and Gibbs 580 yards is absurd as is Breece for 850 yards

I own Lawrence and Breece in SleeperU Dynasty and Breece and Watson in my other D-League and am expecting big things out of all 3

I am WORRIED about Walker though. Was hoping to make a weekly decision as to which 2 RBs to start between Breece, Walker and Pollard. Now it looks like the decision will be between Breece, Pollard, Dobbins and Dalvin (if I can’t trade Dalvin. and maybe Mattison. I also have Kamara who I hope to package with Dalvin and stuff to move up to pick 1.01 or 1.02.

Lastly I own Zeke, but I will likely just drop him when I have to reduce my roster from 31 to 23 players a day or so before the 2023 draft

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.