1.02 or 1.04 + 2.04

Homepage Forums Trades 1.02 or 1.04 + 2.04

• This topic has 7 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 1 week, 6 days ago by Charles Fox.
Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Charles Fox
      Participant

I was offered the 1.02 for my 1.04 + 2.04. Is this a no-brainer?

I haven’t turned it down, but I am thinking I will keep what I have. At Pick 1.04 I am already guaranteed either Bowers or Brian Thomas. Pick 2.04 should bring one of the top 4 RBs or another nice WR.

Also, assuming the top 3 WRs go in the first 3 picks I plan to try to trade back to 1.05 and get an additional pick.

The 1.05 owner has nothing at TE after Kelce. I am thinking that he might want Bowers. Hoping he will either trade me HIS 1.05 + 1.11 for MY 1.04 + 2.04 OR HIS 1.05 + 2.05.

Starting Requirements are QB / 2 RBs / 3 WRs / TE / FLEX RB-WR-TE / DST / K – Anticipated STARTERS in bold

MY ROSTER – Dobbs and Brown will be cut + one more.
      Dobbs, Joshua SFO
      Hooker, Hendon DET QB
      Lawrence, Trevor JAC QB
      Stroud, C.J. HOU QB
      Abanikanda, Israel NYJ RB
      Achane, De’Von MIA RB
      Carter, Michael ARI RB
      Hall, Breece NYJ RB
      Pierce, Dameon HOU RB
      Tucker, Sean TBB RB
      White, Rachaad TBB RB
      Brown, Noah HOU WR
      Collins, Nico HOU WR
      Johnston, Quentin LAC WR
      Metcalf, DK SEA WR
      Metchie, John HOU WR
      Mims, Marvin DEN WR
      Palmer, Trey TBB WR
      Shaheed, Rashid NOS WR
      Wicks, Dontayvion GBP WR
      Knox, Dawson BUF TE
      Pitts, Kyle ATL TE – I think Pitts will overtake Schultz under a better system with Cousins at QB
      Schultz, Dalton HOU TE
      Woods, Jelani IND TE (Q)
      Aubrey, Brandon DAL PK
      Cowboys, Dallas DAL Def
      Jaguars, Jacksonville JAC Def
      Year 2024 Draft Pick 1.04
      Year 2024 Draft Pick 2.04
      Year 2024 Draft Pick 3.04
      Year 2024 Draft Pick 3.06
      Year 2024 Draft Pick 4.02
      Year 2024 Draft Pick 5.04

Charles Fox
      Participant

ANYBODY?????

Have not declined it, but the trade offer expires today at noon. I did PM the team owner and told him I had hoped to trade BACK from 1.04 to get another pick or maybe trade 1.04 + 2.04 for 1.05 + 1.11

tbl
      Participant

Depends on how much you like Nabers. I would probably take the 1.2 but I think Nabers has potential to be as good as MHJ.

Charles Fox
      Participant
      On tbl said

<p>Depends on how much you like Nabers. I would probably take the 1.2 but I think Nabers has potential to be as good as MHJ. </p>

Thanks TBL… Good to see you in the forum.

This is in SleeperU Dynasty where you are poised to take MHJ and another goodie at 2.01

I decided to see how it plays out and see if I can trade back to 1.05 when I am OTC assuming that the big 3 are all gone. If he says no I am thinking of another offer before he is OTC at 1.11

That owner does not have pick 2.05 so I am not sure why I typed that

• This reply was modified 1 week, 6 days ago by Charles Fox.
      • This reply was modified 1 week, 6 days ago by Charles Fox.
      Rob Lazer
      Participant

I think I would hold tight for now and see where everybody lands next weekend. But if you have no preference of Thomas or Bowers make the offer for 1.05.

Charles Fox
      Participant
      On Rob Lazer said

<p>I think I would hold tight for now and see where everybody lands next weekend. But if you have no preference of Thomas or Bowers make the offer for 1.05. </p>

Thanks Rob. I won’t make any offers until I am OTC at 1.04

Rob Lazer
      Participant

Any chance the owner of 1.03 has a hard on for Caleb Williams and you end up with Rome Odunze at 1.04?

Charles Fox
      Participant
      On Rob Lazer said

<p>Any chance the owner of 1.03 has a hard on for Caleb Williams and you end up with Rome Odunze at 1.04?</p>

I am guessing not since it is 1 QB

1.03 owner has Murray, Purdy and Bryce Young plus Trey Lance with TEs Andrews, Engram and Higbee
      1.01 owner has Hurts, Love and Aidan O’Connell with TEs Everett, Ferguson and Freiermuth
      1.02 owner has Mahomes and Stafford with only Kittle at TE. But his WRs also need work so I don’t see him take Bowers over Nabers or Odunze. But you never know.

The 1.05 owner needs a QB and a TE. He has Goff, Browning and DeVito and with TES Kelce, Parham and Brevin Jordan. I think this is the best chance

So if Bowers and Thomas fall to me I will offer him MY 1.04 + 2.04 for his 1.05 + 1.11 – Trade Calcs have this in my favor but pretty close. If he wants Bowers he might do it.

If he says no then I will draft Bowers (even though I have Pitts) and then offer him MY Pitts for his 1.11 + 2.06 – Maybe he would accept that. If not I could add My 3.06 OR 3.04. Calcs call the addition of my 3.04 dead even.

All of this depends on how much he wants to find Kelce’s replacement. I want the extra pick in round 2 for one of the top 4 RBs

There is one other scenario. He could accept the first trade because he wants Brian Thomas. If he does, I would take Bowers at 1.05 and with 1.11 I will get my RB and begin trying to sell either Pitts or Bowers

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.