2023 IBL League

Homepage Forums Redraft 2023 IBL League

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Wutthecrapman

What’s up FantasyFootballShow/SleeperU members! Its that special time again where we received an invite to the Interboard League Draft, which starts Thursday September 7th.

I was curious to know if we have enough interested members here to form a squad to play and rep this site. July 31st is the last Monday which is when the first draft usually starts. Normally takes about 2 weeks to finalize.

If you guys are interested let us know here.

GuinnessIsGoodForYou
      Participant

WootWoot – What’s up CrapMan, long time no see!! I haven’t been back in these forums in years and this is exactly why I came.

I am in if we can get enough people!

I am traveling in Europe without much access to internet, so text me at 818-970-7225 if you need me.

• This reply was modified 10 months, 2 weeks ago by GuinnessIsGoodForYou.
      wh0urdady
      Participant

Looks like someone in the email chain wants in for sleeperu. I however, do not have the time it takes to do this with my current job.

GuinnessIsGoodForYou
      Participant

Yeah – that was me in the e-mail chain.

Wutthecrapman

<p>WootWoot – What’s up CrapMan, long time no see!! I haven’t been back in these forums in years and this is exactly why I came.</p>
      <p>I am in if we can get enough people!</p>
      <p>I am traveling in Europe without much access to internet, so text me at 818-970-7225 if you need me.</p>

My brotha! Oh have i missed you, you sexy man. Hope you and the wife are in good health and good spirits. Id love to see you around more here bud. And yes we’d love to have you apart of SleeperU team in you can squeeze us in your busy euro schedule lol

Smitty
      Keymaster

Yeah – that was me in the e-mail chain.

Guinness!!!!!!!

Charles Fox
      Participant
      On Wutthecrapman said

<p>What’s up FantasyFootballShow/SleeperU members! Its that special time again where we received an invite to the Interboard League Draft, which starts Thursday September 7th.</p>
      <p>I was curious to know if we have enough interested members here to form a squad to play and rep this site. July 31st is the last Monday which is when the first draft usually starts. Normally takes about 2 weeks to finalize. </p>
      <p>If you guys are interested let us know here.</p>

Sorry Crapman. Just don’t have time for another league/team. Still working fulltime and dealing with medical issues.

Wutthecrapman

I understand Pops. Anyone else?

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.