Participant

1.2 Gibbs
      1.3 JSN – Traded 1.4, 2025 2nd, and Michael Thomas
      1.6 Zay Flower
      3.6 Tank Dell – Traded 4.4 and 2024 3rd rounder

Current Team 1 QB, 2-3 RBs, 3-4 WR, 1-2 TE PPR
      QBs: Cousins, Howell, Mac Jones
      RBs: Gibbs, Pollard, Swift, Mixon, Foreman
      WRs: Evans, Garret Wilson, Mooney, JSN, Flowers, Dell, ARobinson, Claypool, Zay Jones
      TE: Hockenson, Likley, Chig, Trey McBride

Chris Zinkel
      Participant

Don’t mean to be rude, but is there a question here? IMO – your team is 7th in 10 team; 7th in 12, 7th in 14; 5th in 16+
      QB – needs an upgrade to a top 10 guy. Currently you have QB 12-18
      RB – could be awesome (top 2-3 for a long time or could be bottom 2-3 as most are injury prone, long in tooth, or have massive comp)
      WR – If Evans is TB Evans, you have a good, not great squad.
      TE – Not a fan of this group. Hock is over-rated, Likley is a stud behind another stud

I do like the trades and picks, but I would go all in on rebuild aside from Wilson, Gibbs, Pollard, JSN, Flowers…

wh0urdady
      Participant

Started my rebuild during the season last year. I’ve been unsuccessful in trying to move Mike Evans and Joe Mixon.
      Will try to move Mixon/Swift/Pollard during the season after people take some injuries.
      I’m actually pretty high on Howell, was unsuccessful on trying to land Dotson to pair with him.

With Howell, Gibbs, JSN, Wilson, Flowers, Dell, and Likely I feel like I have a good base moving forward with.

Chris Zinkel
      Participant

Wait – just re-read the trade you did.

IMO – you gave up way too much to move up to the 1.3 from the 1.4. I would have gladly accepted if that was offered to me.

If JNS was taken by your competitor, you could have gotten Kincaid most likely which would have been a better option for your future TE room. M-Thomas’s best years are past him, but who knows…I would bet that M. Thomas’s numbers equal JSN this year given JSN is most likely 3rd on the pecking order in Seattle. I think you overpaid to move up one spot. That capital should have been tagged with the 1.6 at best giving you the 1.2, 3, 4.

Again – I don’t know how big or what the structure is, so speaking a bit blindly. The other thing you could have done is trade the 1.2, 1.6, and M Thomas for the 1.1. Better to offer and be rejected…

Charles Fox
      Participant

I am okay with the selections.

Not fond of short WRs, but, Flowers is okay. To bad he has a RB throwing to him.

REALLY don’t like Dell. He won’t pass Nico Collins on the depth chart. Who else was available at 3.06?

Charles Fox
      Participant

Looks like the only person believing the Dell hype is Smitty. He is in the high 20s to low 30s every place I have seen except for Smitty who has him a 10. He is on my DO NOT DRAFT LIST.

5’8″ without extraordinary speed. No shuttle or 3-Cone times at either the Combine or his Pro Day. He did have a pretty good 10-Yard split. But, if he really has wiggle, I would thing that he would have run those drills.

Rob Lazer
      Participant

Slight over pay to go from 1.04 to 1.03, but you definitely must of had JSN way above Addison, Johnson & Flowers. I am atleast 1 foot in on the Tank Dell hype train, after all the franchise qb did ask for him. Atleast you didn’t give up any 2024 round 1’s or 2’s.

wh0urdady
      Participant

Yea, I’m pretty happy with what I got. Not a huge fan of Kincaid, and really felt like I needed to add a lot more WRs to my squad over a TE. I am really high on JSN, only reason I wanted to overpay on him, to me it’s him, and then everyone else is in a tier after him.

Rob Lazer
      Participant

i am not a huge Kincaid fan either. He actually went at pick 11 in my league that drafts every year the weekend before fathers day. I think Mayer and LaPorta have a chance to be just as good or better than Kincaid IMO.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.