https://www.facebook.com/share/WfC4UUCsqfYcsWDe/?mibextid=WC7FNe

Washington needs to make this happen!

Smitty
      Keymaster
      On DrOberho said

CBS sports reporting
      https://www.facebook.com/share/WfC4UUCsqfYcsWDe/?mibextid=WC7FNe

Washington needs to make this happen!

We gotta get you watching my YouTube shows… we were up until 4am ET on this topic, you will love the reply:

DrOberho
      Participant

I am usually a day behind on your shows . Haven’t caught that one yet

DrOberho
      Participant

“Jayden Daniels, not only did he have a very strong spring by all accounts, but there’s definitely buzz league-wide. As I talk to people this time of year about different players, bigger picture items, I’ve spoken to multiple scouts and executives who’ve brought up Daniels unprompted. They’re like ‘hey, it’s kinda scary what Washington could be with Daniels’. Because he’s got the running ability but he’s more polished as a passer than a lot of running quarterbacks coming out of college. Really the only knock on him right now is the offensive line. If they can get that shored up, Daniels could very well take off in Year 1. That’s the expectation among a lot of people around the league.”

https://riggosrag.com/posts/commanders-qb-jayden-daniels-already-striking-fear-around-nfl

DrOberho
      Participant

Smitty my concern if they trade for him and give him a full bag then they may not be able to address the oline short term or in the future .

The one thing they do need to do is get on oline. If they can do that and still play aiyuk then it is a win win but if they do a deal that prohibits them or makes it very hard to improve that offensive line at best then. Ican see the commanders not doing this trade.

My hope is they can get him at a rate that won’t keep them straped for cash to improve the line.

Smitty
      Keymaster
      On DrOberho said

I am usually a day behind on your shows . Haven’t caught that one yet

no worries

On DrOberho said

Smitty my concern if they trade for him and give him a full bag then they may not be able to address the oline short term or in the future .

The one thing they do need to do is get on oline. If they can do that and still play aiyuk then it is a win win but if they do a deal that prohibits them or makes it very hard to improve that offensive line at best then. Ican see the commanders not doing this trade.

My hope is they can get him at a rate that won’t keep them straped for cash to improve the line.

I think Aiyuk stretches the field, he will be worth every penny and help with that protecting JD5 with stretching the defense out. I said this to Hue Jackson, former Browns coach, on my show live when he came on prior to the JaMarr Chase draft… I told him Chase was a better pick than going Oline and it would indirectly protect Burrow more than taking Oline… he laughed in my face, said a WR can’t protect a QB and I had to repeat “indirectly”… and he laughed at me. I said Cincy would win the division with Chase. They did. They went to the super bowl. Aiyuk helps WAS so much and JD5 wants him. I do it no matter what. You can still build up the Oline, Peterson is a magician.

DrOberho
      Participant

Smitty good points. Chase is out of this world talent and they did win. What do you think the main reasons burrow is getting hurt lately ? Is it scheme or holding the ball too long ? I don’t watch enough of bungles games 🙂

I think getting aiyuk definitely helps the oline out indirectly . Maybe they need to hire the personnel from the packers that pick linemen late that look like first or second day picks .

I am a Daniels owner so I am definitely wanting him to get more weapons!

DrOberho
      Participant

I was thinking about this more. Chase was going to be under paid on a rookie deal. Now I know the market is the market now and aiyuk is going to get big money.

I’ll say the Bengals definitely made the right call because they only pit first round money into a WR. They don’t have a money excuse to get a better line.

Injuries are a part of the game. I am not afraid of a running QB . Now that Brady retire the top qb has running ability in Mahommes too.

Jayden is going to make the commanders relevant again

iceman
      Participant
      On DrOberho said

<p>Smitty good points.
      <p> Maybe they need to hire the personnel from the packers that pick linemen late that look like first or second day picks . </p>
      <p></p>

Or bettor yet hire Luke Butkus away from the Packers….

Charles Fox
      Participant

They loved DICK BUTKISS on Living Color

🤣🤣🤣

DrOberho
      Participant

I give that two thumbs up and a swirl Charlie!

Charles Fox
      Participant

LOL

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.