Amon-Ra / Pitts -OR- Wilson / 2024 1st (x2)

Homepage Forums Dynasty Amon-Ra / Pitts -OR- Wilson / 2024 1st (x2)

• This topic has 4 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 5 months ago by Dylan S.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      madewebr
      Participant

12-team PPR dynasty league; standard PPR scoring except TE PREMIUM (1.5 PPR)

Will have top 3 pick in 2024 draft and rebuilding. Looking for unbiased opinion as I tend to get attached to players I draft, in this case Amon-Ra.

SEND: Amon-Ra and Pitts
      GET: Wilson and 2x 2024 1st (will both be in the 1.6-1.12 range)

QB (1): Love, Richardson, Rodgers
      RB (1-2): Gibbs, Reynolds, Vaughn
      WR (3): Amon-Ra, Dell, Ridley, Meyers, Downs, Gabe Davis, Godwin, Jameson Williams, Noah Brown
      TE (1-2): LaPorta, Kincaid, Pitts, Goedert
      Picks: 2024 1st (1.01-1.03); 2024 2nd (x2); 2024 3rd (x2); 2024 4th

I’m assuming I should pull the trigger on this one given my depth at TE…thoughts?

madewebr
      Participant

I actually like where my team is at. Over the last 4 weeks, I have been the highest scoring team since Kincaid, Ridley, Gibbs, and Love finally started to come alive. The horrendous start to the year killed my chances this year.

Hess
      Participant

I look at it as the following… you lose a little with Amon Ra to Wilson. It’s essentially a huge gain with trading Pitts to 2 1st round picks. For me my top 12 picks go like Harrison, Caleb, Brock, Coleman, Odunze, Nabers, Henderson, Drake Maye, Egbuka, Braelon Allen, Worthy, and like Troy Franklin or Benson. You’ll be moving Pitts for 2 of those guys at least (and I think it’s a somewhat sizeable gap from 1.6 to 1.10, so take a look at your team and see if it’s worth moving them. You need rbs and I think that range would help you gain 2 potentially good rb 2s.

Chris Zinkel
      Participant

I agree with Hess. Wilson should be a beast next year. You already have Gibbs, Williams and La Porta. That is a lot of stock on one team. If Goeff takes a step back next year…you will be hurting a bit. Reload…

Dylan S
      Participant

I agree with all. This is an automatic smash for me! Puts you in a strong spot for dominating next year, with minimal affect to your lineup.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.