Big Javonte News

Homepage Forums News Big Javonte News

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Frederick Haynes
      Participant

Big Javonte Williams news that he will be ready for training camp! Does he move up anyone’s draft boards?

Wutthecrapman

Its mid May, and i don’t put much value in him being ready so soon. I still see him as a late pup addition. Rostering Perine is the safest thing to do.

Charles Fox
      Participant
      On Wutthecrapman said

<p>Its mid May, and i don’t put much value in him being ready so soon. I still see him as a late pup addition. Rostering Perine is the safest thing to do. </p>

STILL think Perine is a PLODDER. But still own Russ and hope the running game helps enough to be able to sell him

Smitty
      Keymaster

News today suggest maybe:

Broncos head coach Sean Payton said RB Javonte Williams “Hopefully, might not start on PUP.”

… so I don’t think that quote is good news, my man. 🙁

Frederick Haynes
      Participant

You all draft Perine, I’m putting my money on Javonte

Smitty
      Keymaster

You all draft Perine, I’m putting my money on Javonte

I can get behind this. You know how much I loved Javonte last year, so cuff and you will be good. But, keep an eye on Dalvin Cook, he gets cut June 1, and DEN is a possible landing spot. Miami, too, however, Miami is said to be no longer interested since the draft landed them Achane… so, DEN is a big threat to land him once he’s released.

Smitty
      Keymaster

If you escape Cook, Perine and Javonte is nice, bro. Javonte goes round 7 ish, too. That’s solid value.

Smitty
      Keymaster

@fredrick_haynes

Frederick Haynes
      Participant

Called this long ago my money on Javonte

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.