Biggest Dynasty sell?

Homepage Forums Dynasty Biggest Dynasty sell?

• This topic has 4 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 11 months ago by Wutthecrapman.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Smitty
      Keymaster

What player comes to mind that ‘appears’ to have dynasty appeal that is worth selling now?

I think someone like Jordan Addison comes to mind for me, as he has JJ in front of him and his path to the elite WR some think he will be is questionable in my mind. Not to mention, Kirk Cousins isn’t secured up in MIN for the long-term, and they have wanted to move on from him for 2 years now. So, what happens when he leaves?

Sell! He has soooo much value right now (talking about Addison).

Chris Zinkel
      Participant

That is a good take. I have two to think about…

I hate to do you like this given the amount of love, but ARSB. Lots of mouths to feed (new TE, Gibbs, Jameson); last year was a career-best for Goff; the defense will be better.

Another might be Pollard. Dallas should treat Pollard like the Saints treated Kamara 3 years ago getting 45% of the work to maximize his talent but probably won’t. O-Line isn’t what it was; he isn’t a huge back; A LOT of people are viewing him as a top 5 back. Assuming training camp shows him being back at full health – he will be viewed as a Mars man and you can get a boatload for him.

Charles Fox
      Participant

I am hoping to sell Cook and Kamara

FarFromHome
      Participant

I think Davante Adams is a sell for me. I’d get what I could for Christian Watson. After using a 1st on the best wr in the class id be okay moving DK Metcalf.

Wutthecrapman

Personally insell high on DJ Moore, the hype a tad to rich. Nothing much has changed, sure Fields is better than what DJ had in Carolina. But is it that much of an improvement? Don’t expect the AJ Brown/Hurts scenario

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.