Breece Hall’s Value?

Homepage Forums Trades Breece Hall’s Value?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Peyton Warren
      Participant

So first things first, I’m in a 10 team ppr keeper league. Team owners can keep one guy from the previous year’s draft in this year’s draft, in the same rd they drafted them in.
      Last year I drafted Breece Hall in the fifth round.
      This year I have the third overall pick.
      The owner of the fourth overall pick, and keeper of Amon Ra(2nd rd) basically asked me to name my price for me to trade him Breece Hall.
      BTW CeeDee lamb is also being kept so he isnt an option for my draft pick.
      What should I ask for if anything at all? I’m basically looking at having Jamar or Bijan along with Breece but I was hoping for help and maybe make a league winning move. TIA

Charles Fox
      Participant

So…. would you have both picks 1.03 and 1.04 PLUS ARSB as a keeper at your pick 2.08?

Peyton Warren
      Participant
      On Charles Fox said

<p>So…. would you have both picks 1.03 and 1.04 PLUS ARSB as a keeper at your pick 2.08?</p>

He just got back to me and said he couldnt get rid of Amon ra, so I’m not sure if he has anything of equivalent value to give.

Charles Fox
      Participant
      On Peyton Warren said
      On Charles Fox said

<p><p>So…. would you have both picks 1.03 and 1.04 PLUS ARSB as a keeper at your pick 2.08?</p>
      </p>

<p> He just got back to me and said he couldnt get rid of Amon ra, so I’m not sure if he has anything of equivalent value to give.</p>

I don’t understand that guy’s thought process. If he trades with you for Breece then he will keep Breece ONLY and the rest of his players will go back to the draft board. WHY DOES HE CARE ABOUT ARSB?

So, back to the proposed… If you give him Breece for ARSB plus 1.04… You would have 1.03 + 1.04 + ARSB (at 2.07)? I would do that in a heart beat

• This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by Charles Fox.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.