Chase or Bijan ???

Homepage Forums General Chase or Bijan ???

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Randy DeLeon
      Participant

I’m in a 10 Team Keeper league and I have the 9th pick in round one. I’m having a tough time deciding who to keep between Chase or Bijan.

Charles Fox
      Participant

Are you limited to only 1 keeper? If not who else are you planning to keep? What is the keeper cost for each player? What are the starting requirements? What is the scoring?

Smitty
      Keymaster
      On Randy DeLeon said

I’m in a 10 Team Keeper league and I have the 9th pick in round one. I’m having a tough time deciding who to keep between Chase or Bijan.

I lean Bijan, but that’s me. I love both, and if you can get Achane and Kyrne in rounds 2/3, not always easy with that draft slot (easier if you have more like 24/25 back to back)… then I lean Chase for that trio. But, I like Bijan at your pick. Im not scored to go kyren in 2 and get 2 stud rushers.

Swampies

They’re going to use Robinson more this year and not lean on Kurt cousins as much. Other teams have to respect the throwing game now since they have a quality quarterback. Which opens the run game for him going forward.

Charles Fox
      Participant

As the late Randy “Macho Man” Savage would say… “Ohhhhh Yahhhhh!”

Can’t wait to roll our Bijan and Breece. Although I have a bye week problem in wweek 12.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.