Dalton Kincaid is him.

Homepage Forums General Dalton Kincaid is him.

• This topic has 8 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by iceman.
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Smitty
      Keymaster

I really think he is the next Top 1-2TE in dynasty. Agree? Disagree?

Swampies

I love his talent but I question the targets he will get overall? Josh needs to let Run game be more apart of the offense imo and the team needs to be more balanced to go forward. The past two seasons they hit a wall and I’m wondering if that’s because Josh is doing to much thinking he needs to carry this team on his shoulders?

Smitty
      Keymaster

I think Kincaid becomes the number 2 wide receiver option, as he’s going to play the slot… He’s gonna essentially be a wide receiver, and become Allen’s wide receiver number 2… That’s gonna be 8 to 10 touchdowns. Imo.

btfndguy
      Participant

I like his talent and his upside, but I also worry about the number of targets he will get. Knox is still there, and of course Diggs and Davis. Once Knox is gone, then I can see him being highly ranked. I think Mayer in Las Vegas will be a red zone stud!

Smitty
        Keymaster

Knox was signed to an extension, but he is the blocking TE. Watch this video on Kincaid, where I talk about him playing WR. He will be in the slot, not asked to block. Knox will become a big blocker and Kincaid will line up as a WR and become the no2 wr in the offense. IMO.

tmoney
      Participant

The coaching staff has referred to him as a big Cole Beasley, suggesting he’s their slot WR. I think they line up in 12 personal primarily, and Kincaid because the #2 target, and their go to in the red zone.

whosurdoggie

Kincaid in the slot for the Bills could be scary. Knox will still get his in that offense.

Smitty
        Keymaster

Knox will be on the field a ton, but sounds like blocking. Kincaid will play way more WR than TE. I predict convos are head about him getting WR and TE eligibility.

iceman
      Participant

Kincaid certainly has the opportunity, all up to the coaches and how they use him. If we are correct this kills Gabe Davis’ value…..

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.