Discord Link

Homepage Forums General Discord Link

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      Rob Fisher
      Participant

Hey team – the discord link is showing invalid – https://discord.gg/cNHeES8y5K is there an updated one? Thanks!

Charles Fox
      Participant

Smitty killed it.

There were only about 5-10 regulars many of whom had a potty mouth. It had become mostly a clique. I stopped posting because of the F-BOMBS and only read for news.

There wee only a few for whom I had any respect… Doggie, Iceman and Doobie come to mind

I am GLAD that it is gone

Rob Fisher
      Participant

Dang, that sucks. Was it members only or was it opened to everyone?

Charles Fox
      Participant
      On Rob Fisher said

<p>Dang, that sucks. Was it members only or was it opened to everyone?</p>

Not sure what you are asking Rob.

You had to have an account, but I don’t believe that cost anything. However I have subscribed to Smitty’s pay site for a long time, so I’m not sure.

No loss for me. I had nothing but contempt for about half of the regulars

Swampies

The vets of Smitty’s sites will eventually come back here. Most of the regulars have a lot going on in their lives as times have changed for most of us. Come August when fantasy starts to kick in I believe you’ll see some life again here. I for one expect to more invested since I’ll be on disability for four months after my surgery come August.

Charles Fox
      Participant
      On Swampies said

<p>The vets of Smitty’s sites will eventually come back here. Most of the regulars have a lot going on in their lives as times have changed for most of us. Come August when fantasy starts to kick in I believe you’ll see some life again here. I for one expect to more invested since I’ll be on disability for four months after my surgery ho0e come August. </p>

Wow… SWAMP MAN… hope everything is okay

Swampies
      On Charles Fox said
      On Swampies said

<p><p>The vets of Smitty’s sites will eventually come back here. Most of the regulars have a lot going on in their lives as times have changed for most of us. Come August when fantasy starts to kick in I believe you’ll see some life again here. I for one expect to more invested since I’ll be on disability for four months after my surgery ho0e come August. </p>
      </p>

<p></p>
      <p>Wow… SWAMP MAN… hope everything is okay</p>

Yeah going underneath the knife is always scary. I’ll need surgery on both my arms and hands for nerve damage and then as of yesterday I found out my just lost her job. Fun fun but things happen for a reason so hopefully things will turn around for both of us.

Smitty
      Keymaster

Yeah discord was toxic. Waste of energy.

Patreon is the live chat community I’m using that extends the YouTube community live experience: https://patreon.com/thefantasyfootballshow

It’s a fun community on Patreon. And here. We will be active here too all year.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by Smitty.
      Doobie Snacks
      On Charles Fox said

<p>Smitty killed it.</p>
      <p>There were only about 5-10 regulars many of whom had a potty mouth. It had become mostly a clique. I stopped posting because of the F-BOMBS and only read for news.</p>
      <p>There wee only a few for whom I had any respect… Doggie, Iceman and Doobie come to mind</p>
      <p>I am GLAD that it is gone</p>

Apperciate the compliment. 50 days until the first game 🙂

Charles Fox
      Participant
      On doobiesnacks said
      On Charles Fox said

<p><p>Smitty killed it.</p>
      <p>There were only about 5-10 regulars many of whom had a potty mouth. It had become mostly a clique. I stopped posting because of the F-BOMBS and only read for news.</p>
      <p>There wee only a few for whom I had any respect… Doggie, Iceman and Doobie come to mind</p>
      </p>

<p></p>
      <p>Apperciate the compliment. 50 days until the first game 🙂</p>

You’re welcome Doobs…Sorry you had to yank on my choke chain. I really wanted to give myself over to a lack of decorum more than a few times

Doobie Snacks
      On Charles Fox said
      On doobiesnacks said
      On Charles Fox said

<p><p><p>Smitty killed it.</p>
      </p></p>

<p><p></p>
      <p>Apperciate the compliment. 50 days until the first game 🙂</p>
      </p>

<p></p>
      <p>You’re welcome Doobs…Sorry you had to yank on my choke chain. I really wanted to give myself over to a lack of decorum more than a few times</p>

I completely understand where you were coming from. I enjoy a family friendly environment.

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.