Dobbins vs. Walker III Trade

Homepage Forums Trades Dobbins vs. Walker III Trade

Dobbins vs. Walker III Trade

Dobbins and Aaron Rodgers or Walker III and Jordan Love?

You must be logged in to participate.
  • #1 Dobbins/Rodgers
  • #2 Walker/Love
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Rich Mendolera
      Participant

Salary cap league:

Would you keep Dobbins and Aaron Rodgers or Walker III and Jordan Love? This is what I’m faced with for final cutdown.

Smitty
      Keymaster

Salary cap league:

Would you keep Dobbins and Aaron Rodgers or Walker III and Jordan Love? This is what I’m faced with for final cutdown.

Walker/Love. I like Rodgers a bit more than Love, but view my recent youtube video on Love… I think he is super underrated. Just make sure you have Charbs.

Michael Dyck
      Participant

Personally I’d go with Walker and Love. Good luck!

Charles Fox
      Participant

I have no idea as to how to advise you

I own both Walker and Dobbins along with Breece and Pollard in a 10-Team No-PPR league. I also own Dalvin, Kamara and Mattison in the same league where I cannot start more than 2 RBs each week.

I THOUGHT I was all set to make a another run. But everything has gone South. Walker is diminished by Charbonnet. Breece will probably be diminished by Cook. Dobbins still is a question mark. The only one I half-way trust is Pollard.

Was HOPING to sell Cook, Kamara and other stuff to move up from pick 8 this year. Looks like I will be stuck with Cook and Kamara. But, I have to reduce my roster by 8 players before the Labor Day draft.

Wish I had some real advice to give as this post is just a bitch session.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.