Dynasty trade – 2024 draft

Homepage Forums Dynasty Dynasty trade – 2024 draft

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Austin Prescott
      Participant

I current have the number 1.08 pick. My targets are QB, WR, TE. I am looking to move up to 1.05 for WR or TE most likely Malik Nabers if he is still there. What trade would you make?

– Would you package Ridley, an RB (AK or Mixon), and a pick?
      – Trade Kyren for the mid-first straight up?

Roster:
      QBs: Stroud, Geno, Heinicke
      RB: Kyren Williams, Bijan, Kamara, Mixon, Pacheco, Foreman, Zach Evans
      WR: Lamb, Ridley, Mingo, Sutton, E. Moore, Lazard, V. Jefferson, I. Hodges, TOney, Justyn Ross, Parker Washington, Ronnie Bell
      TE: Pitts, Johnson, Parham, Schoonmaker, Latu

• This topic was modified 3 months, 3 weeks ago by Austin Prescott.
      Hess
      Participant

Seems like you’re giving up too much on either trade. To move 1.08 to 1.05 and have to move Mixon and Ridley is a lot. I’d try to either stay put or move Mixon and the 1.08 for the 1.05. If he doesn’t then just wait and see at the draft what falls to you. Moving kyren is crazy

Austin Prescott
      Participant
      On Hess said

<p>Seems like you’re giving up too much on either trade. To move 1.08 to 1.05 and have to move Mixon and Ridley is a lot. I’d try to either stay put or move Mixon and the 1.08 for the 1.05. If he doesn’t then just wait and see at the draft what falls to you. Moving kyren is crazy</p>

<be> What about from 1.08 to 1.02? What would you trade?

Hess
      Participant
      On Austin Prescott said
      On Hess said

<p><p>Seems like you’re giving up too much on either trade. To move 1.08 to 1.05 and have to move Mixon and Ridley is a lot. I’d try to either stay put or move Mixon and the 1.08 for the 1.05. If he doesn’t then just wait and see at the draft what falls to you. Moving kyren is crazy</p>
      </p>

<p><be> What about from 1.08 to 1.02? What would you trade?</p>

First I’d see what the 1.1 is picking. If it’s not MHJ, I’d move Ridley and Kamara for it. I’d only move Kamara because of your rb depth and then try to move Mixon for a late 1st.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.