Dynasty Trade Offer

Homepage Forums Dynasty Dynasty Trade Offer

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Rob Lazer
      Participant

I was offered Kyren Williams for Jaylen Wright and a /2025 1st that isn’t my own. It should definitely be a late 1st. I drafted Corum, so I am thinking I should pull the trigger.

• This topic was modified 3 months ago by Rob Lazer.
      Charles Fox
      Participant

The only reason I would reject is EXTREME RAM HATRED

Doobie Snacks

Accept and sleep well tonight 🙂

iceman
      Participant
      On doobiesnacks said

<p>Accept and sleep well tonight 🙂 </p>

Agree

Charles Rutley
      Participant

Take it

Rob Lazer
      Participant

I made the trade! I feel alot better about my rb situation this year. I was not very strong there last year. J.k Dobbins got hurt like week, so that hurt me bad. Miles Sanders got the Bag after a career year and decided to get surpassed on the depth chart. Chase Brown was hurt, and didn’t show signs of life until the end of the season. So I was running Travis Etienne out there every week and a dead body occupying the RB2 spot. Now I can start 3 rbs if I want now my off season trades for Jonathan Brooks, Kyren Williams and Zamir White. Along with still having Etienne.

Doobie Snacks
      On Rob Lazer said

<p>I made the trade! I feel alot better about my rb situation this year. I was not very strong there last year. J.k Dobbins got hurt like week, so that hurt me bad. Miles Sanders got the Bag after a career year and decided to get surpassed on the depth chart. Chase Brown was hurt, and didn’t show signs of life until the end of the season. So I was running Travis Etienne out there every week and a dead body occupying the RB2 spot. Now I can start 3 rbs if I want now my off season trades for Jonathan Brooks, Kyren Williams and Zamir White. Along with still having Etienne.</p>

Congrats 🙂

Charles Fox
      Participant
      On doobiesnacks said
      On Rob Lazer said

<p><p>I made the trade! I feel alot better about my rb situation this year. I was not very strong there last year. J.k Dobbins got hurt like week, so that hurt me bad. Miles Sanders got the Bag after a career year and decided to get surpassed on the depth chart. Chase Brown was hurt, and didn’t show signs of life until the end of the season. So I was running Travis Etienne out there every week and a dead body occupying the RB2 spot. Now I can start 3 rbs if I want now my off season trades for Jonathan Brooks, Kyren Williams and Zamir White. Along with still having Etienne.</p>
      </p>

<p></p>
      <p>Congrats 🙂 </p>

Yep… Congrats!

With Etienne, Kyren Zamir and Brooks you should be good

I have a D-League draft in mid August and I have to reduce my roster from 31 to 23 prior to it
      1.I hope to sell Dobbins to the Gus Edwards owner for a pick swap

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.