Who should I stash

You must be logged in to participate.
  • #1Tank Dell
  • #2Jeff Wilson
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Shawn Wildes
      Participant

In a Yahoo private league at 5-0, first place, heavy favorite rest of the year to win. But still grinding. Right now Yahoo shows Tank Dell as “doubtful” and Jeff Wilson as “IR-R”. Don’t really need to mess with my team much, just looking for an emergency stash down the stretch. Was hoping to stash Tank on IR and just keep him there the rest of the season in case one of my other WRs gets a season ending injury (Chase, Kupp, Evans, St. Brown). Don’t even matter if he’s in the IR spot and not eligible later, I won’t need to worry about waivers or trades after this week until week 13 when I need a bye week kicker. Should I drop Tank for JW with the same strategy? My RBs could be great, could all suck or get hurt (JT, Breece, Kamara, R. White, Gibbs). I was thinking Tank makes more sense over the course of the year, but if Evans and St. Brown are healthy my RBs have more potential to be a problem. Also, Achane will come back and that may mean JW would be useless to me.

Thoughts?

Smitty
      Keymaster

Both are out this week. Long term, give me Dell, but for the next 3 weeks after this week, I like Wilson more.

Charles Fox
      Participant

Can I vote NONE of the above?

Shawn Wildes
      Participant
      On Charles Fox said

<p>Can I vote NONE of the above?</p>

My guy – you are correct. I kept Dell, but dropped him to put Fields on IR and added Dak as my bye week QB for Mahomes.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.