Joe Mixon trade – PICK 2.05 – Dynasty Superflex

Homepage Forums Dynasty Joe Mixon trade – PICK 2.05 – Dynasty Superflex

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Austin Prescott
      Participant

I previously had AK and traded him for a 2024 2.02 and I was just offered a 2024 2.05 for Mixon. Should I accept that or wait for the draft to see whats there? I’m stuck because I made it to the playoffs but also feel like I need to make moves. Having Stroud I kinda like a stack there and Mixon is on another good team but let me know thoughts.

Trade away: Joe Mixon

Recieve: 2024 pick 2.05

League:

Dynasty 1QB Superflex – Start 10

Format: 1QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1TE, 3W/R/T, 1WRTQ

Roster:
      QBs: Stroud, Geno, Heinicke
      RB: Bijan, Kyren, Pacheco, Mixon, Foreman
      WR: Lamb, Ridley, Mingo, Sutton, E. Moore, Lazard, V. Jefferson, I. Hodges, Toney, Justyn Ross
      TE: Pitts, Johnson, Parham, Latu, Ertz

Taxi Players: Ronnie Bell, Luke Schoonmaker, Zach Evans, Parker Washington

Picks: 1.08, 2.02, 2.08, 3.08

Charles Fox
      Participant

Sorry… Who is AK?

Austin Prescott
        Participant

Alvin Kamara

Charles Fox
      Participant

So I put the trade into 3 calculators, Smitty’s, Keep Trade Cut (KTC) and Dynasty Football League (DLF) They all had the value pretty much a wash.

So, since you look stronger at RB and can start all of them, AND since it looks like you will contend I would lean toward keeping him and riding him till he dies.

The WR class is deep and you could concentrate on improving that portion of your roster. Although, if one of the top 4 RBs (Brooks, Benson, Wright of Allen) fell at 2.02 I would not to take one of them. MAYBE you could snag one of the at 2.08. I like all 4. Wright’s and Allen’s metrics are awesome.

Any feel for how your draft will go?

Charles Fox
      Participant

Forgot that your said it is a SF league. MAYBE you should move Mixon and hope one of the QBs falls to you at 1.08 or 2.02 and then take what you can get

Charles Fox
      Participant

Correction… if one of the top 4 RBs (Brooks, Benson, Wright of Allen) fell at 2.02 I would be tempted to take one of them.

Austin Prescott
      Participant
      On Charles Fox said

<p>So I put the trade into 3 calculators, Smitty’s, Keep Trade Cut (KTC) and Dynasty Football League (DLF) They all had the value pretty much a wash.</p>
      <p>So, since you look stronger at RB and can start all of them, AND since it looks like you will contend I would lean toward keeping him and riding him till he dies. </p>
      <p>The WR class is deep and you could concentrate on improving that portion of your roster. Although, if one of the top 4 RBs (Brooks, Benson, Wright of Allen) fell at 2.02 I would not to take one of them. MAYBE you could snag one of the at 2.08. I like all 4. Wright’s and Allen’s metrics are awesome.</p>
      <p>Any feel for how your draft will go?</p>

<be>

I think the first 7 picks will be:

1. Caleb, 2.Daniels, 3.Drake, 4.Harrison, 5.Nabers, 6.JJ, 7.Bowers (Or Odunze), 8. Odunze ( Other options:Thomas or Bowers based on value)

1-3 and draft spot #6 are QB needy. I’m not sure how 9-12 will be. 4 and 5 and are owned by the same person.

Charles Fox
      Participant

So assuming that your draft goes is you think that means that you get Odunze or Brian Thomas either of whom should immediately advance to your starting lineup. Although you could take Penix at 1.08 since its SF.

If you keep Mixon you should contend with
      Stroud
      Bijan, Kyren
      Lamb, Ridley
      Pitts (will be better)
      SF = Geno
      FLEX = Mixon, 1.08, Sutton

I guess I would keep Mixon and try to win now. Then take one of the RBs at 2.02 and WR or TE at

tbl
      Participant

You don’t need Mixon, take the pick imo.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.