Jordan Love will be VERY GOOD?

Homepage Forums Redraft Jordan Love will be VERY GOOD?

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Smitty
      Keymaster

I think Jordan Love is extremely underrated, if even to just point out that Christian Watson will EAT in a major way in 2023. I’m not drafting Love as a starter, meaning he ‘quietly’ is a QB target of mine in let’s say the 13-15QB range, which makes him a back-up QB in my eyes… but, he is a back-up with ‘starter’ upside. If let’s say my starter goes down, I think he is the kind of QB that can step in and hit a home run. It’s no secret I’m a “early QB drafter” in the sense that I take Joe Burrow in the 4th-round without a hesitation.. I scoop-up Justin Fields in 5 with a smile.. and, I will snag Hurts or Mahomes or Allen in the 2nd-round to mix up many of my leagues. Early QB is NOT a disadvantage, despite so many content creators recklessly suggesting that it is. That’s a lazy take. It just comes down to apples to apples comparisons (ex, my Hurts in Rd2 and Dotson in Rd7 verses your Waddle-type in Rd2 and QB in Rd7). Deep QB pool means nothing in regards to ..

READ MORE HERE

GuinnessIsGoodForYou
      Participant

I agree that he is a good back up emergency QB if your starter goes down. However, if my starter goes down, I am trading like mad to pick up another quality QB to replace the “bandaid” Love.

GuinnessIsGoodForYou
      Participant

By the way – good seeing you Smitty!! I’ve been silently watching your YouTube content, but can never get the timing right to catch you live. Glad to see the Forums come back!

Charles Fox
      Participant

i SURE HOPE that Love blows up this year. I own Watson and Doubs

Good to see you @GuinnessIsGoodForYou

GuinnessIsGoodForYou
      Participant

Good to be back!

Wutthecrapman

<p>Good to be back!</p>

As great as it is seeing you, anyone reach out to @Xtreme??

iceman
      Participant

Hey GIGFY, good to hear from you!!!!

Charles Fox
      Participant

Xtreme, there’s a name from the past. How about Scorp? Anybody know how to reach him?

Charles Fox
      Participant

BTW… Good to see you Mr. Kazansky!

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.