Just Fields is Top 5QB bound? Vote!

Homepage Forums Redraft Just Fields is Top 5QB bound? Vote!

Justin Fields will be what in 2023?

You must be logged in to participate.
  • Top 5
  • Close but just outside top 5
  • I am not a believer!
Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author
      Smitty
      Keymaster

Vote and comment if possible.

Charles Fox
      Participant

I am not a believer and sold Claypool. Also turned down an offer for MOoney without even giving it serious consideration.

Smitty
      Keymaster
      On Charles Fox said

I am not a believer and sold Claypool. Also turned down an offer for MOoney without even giving it serious consideration.

fields has upgrades all around. I think he will ball.

FarFromHome
      Participant

Definitely top 5 for fantasy purposes. Added weapons and another year of learning. Dudes a fantasy monster

Smitty
      Keymaster
      On FarFromHome said

Definitely top 5 for fantasy purposes. Added weapons and another year of learning. Dudes a fantasy monster

Yeah, most of the critical talk about him stems from being inaccurate, and he was inaccurate because he had almost ZERO weapons. To do what he did, as he developed like Josh Allen and so many before him took time to develop, it was amazing. Add in DJ Moore, improvements everywhere, it’s gonna be a big year.

wh0urdady
      Participant

I think this year will be make or break for him. I’m currently iffy on if he can be a consistent passer, but he has the tools and the potential.

Wutthecrapman

I don’t see why he cannot be. He’s got the wheels. And now a few more legit weapons he just needs his O-line to do their job. Just let him cook!

Smitty
      Keymaster

He also had like a 50+ yard TD run called back, and 1-2 more TDs dropped. Just sayin. Dude is a monster in the making if he is indeed better with weapons, which I assume he will be 🙂

btfndguy
      Participant

I think he still has a ways to go to show me he can be a good passer. This year will tell a lot.

Swampies

Not a believer because this offense will change hands multiple times and he will be lost imo under this horrible organization

Charles Fox
      Participant

Looks like the mass of non-believers is growing… I don’t like RUN-FIRST QBs… RUNNING BACKS who throw more than just the option

Wutthecrapman
      On Charles Fox said

<p>Looks like the mass of non-believers is growing… I don’t like RUN-FIRST QBs… RUNNING BACKS who throw more than just the option</p>

Standing pat on your stance huh pops? I respect that

Smitty
      Keymaster
      On Wutthecrapman said
      On Charles Fox said

<p>Looks like the mass of non-believers is growing… I don’t like RUN-FIRST QBs… RUNNING BACKS who throw more than just the option</p>

Standing pat on your stance huh pops? I respect that

The position is evolving for sure and Mahomes, Allen and Hurts are all elite passers, though. Use to be the more elite the running skills the less elite the passing. Fields still has a lot to prove but I like his odds. He’s also way bigger than Hurts so he’ll hold up better.

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.