Justin Fields – Redraft Rank

Homepage Forums General Justin Fields – Redraft Rank

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Charles Fox
      Participant

Seriously? He is ranked ahead of Wilson by 50 spots? I don’t think so. What I read is that Wilson has looked great and Fields has sucked

The article headline read Russell Wilson Pulling Away

Excerpt – Wilson is taking charge at quarterback and has a clear lead over Fields at this point in the process.

Another article said that Fields did not look good in 7-on-7 drills.

I’ll admit that I have never liked Fields and IMO his body of work give me no reason to change my mind

Smitty
      Keymaster
      On Charles Fox said

Seriously? He is ranked ahead of Wilson by 50 spots? I don’t think so. What I read is that Wilson has looked great and Fields has sucked

The article headline read Russell Wilson Pulling Away

Excerpt – Wilson is taking charge at quarterback and has a clear lead over Fields at this point in the process.

Another article said that Fields did not look good in 7-on-7 drills.

I’ll admit that I have never liked Fields and IMO his body of work give me no reason to change my mind

It probably shouldn’t be 50. I’ll look. But, I think Fields does take his job, so you will find then tied mostly anywhere on my stuff. But, yeah, sounds like has some glitch going on, but both will be tied, fields slightly ahead on the spec I think he gets the job taken. Wilson always looks amazing in throwing contests, practice, etc., then sheeeeets the bed on the field as of late.

Charles Fox
      Participant

It was not quite 50 but CLOSE. I appreciate that you are aggressive and I have praised your vision with rookies such as with Arian Foster, Victor Cruz, Adrian Peterson and yes even Russell Wilson himself. Heck, I personally drafted AP, Cruz and Wilson because of your vision. Arian Foster did not fall to me.

But you have Fields redraft ranking ahead of a lot of other QBs such as Purdy, Stafford, ARod and TLaw.

Even if I didn’t think that Fields is Trey Lance II, I would still never draft him ahead of any of them, at least not before he actually wins the job.

• This reply was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by Charles Fox.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.