Justin Fields will finish as QB ____ in 2023?

Homepage Forums General Justin Fields will finish as QB ____ in 2023?

• This topic has 12 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by iceman.
Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Smitty
      Keymaster

Go!

Smitty
      Keymaster

… I say top 5. If not 5, he’s 6 and only because Trevor Lawrence finishes 5.

Swampies

Chicago is one team I want to stay away from. I don’t like how this team is managed whatsoever! As for Fields he’s going bro struggle because I see the offensive coaching staff changing on him on a yearly basis

Smitty
        Keymaster

We agree on some things this year for sure, but we have a few disagreements so far haha, but that’s why I love ya and this place. Differing opinions rule. I love what Poles is doing. DJ Moore, all the upgrades. Fields had no weapons last year, I think CHI surprises. But, time will tell. The Lions are gonna thrive in that Division, too. I think both do.

Smitty
        Keymaster

Who are your top 6 QBs, @swampies ?

wh0urdady
      Participant

Outside of fields, I don’t think I want to own anyone on this team.

Chris Zinkel
      Participant

I agree with Swampies. I have a feeling this coaching staff will try to do too much which will have him regress. I love the additions, but he is a one-read and react QB and will have to learn progressions – not his strength. I am also a Bears fan so I hope I am wrong, but sadly…the rushing/fantasy numbers from last year may be fool’s gold. They finished last and in order to do well, they will need to ground and pound more – leaning on their RB’s for his preservation

Smitty
        Keymaster

So pumped to have ya here, @chris_zinkel … it’s definitely gonna be tough for many to see it until they prove it… i get it. This is the Bengals of 2 years go, people had a prob with those “here they come” predictions. I get it. And, I could be wrong. But, I don’t think I will be, CHI feels on the rise and right now. IMO.

So glad to have ya, @chris_zinkel

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by Smitty.
      whosurdoggie

I’m thinking top 10 to 15

Smitty
        Keymaster

Sheesh. We are off on this one, but I love the doubt. He is going in Round 3 as QB 4 ahead of Joe Burrow. Did you know that? Crazy I’m sure to you. I love Burrow more, I want to make that clear lol… but I do love him as QB5 pretty easily. TLaw is right there, though.

Hess
      Participant

I grabbed him as the 6th qb in a startup. I am thinking 4th qb overall. Unfortunately, my gut is saying 1 of the top 4 has a down year with injuries and I lean it to be Allen. Diggs was asking to be moved, they lost Mackenize, and gained Kincaid but my instinct is saying some thing feels a little off in Buffalo.

iceman
      Participant

Top 10ish for, echo the concern about the coaching staff using him correctly….they did seem to be getting things figured out second half of last season, hopefully that starts a trend and was not an anomaly….

Smitty
      Keymaster
      On Hess said

I grabbed him as the 6th qb in a startup. I am thinking 4th qb overall. Unfortunately, my gut is saying 1 of the top 4 has a down year with injuries and I lean it to be Allen. Diggs was asking to be moved, they lost Mackenize, and gained Kincaid but my instinct is saying some thing feels a little off in Buffalo.

I think BUF also kind of feels like a team that will always have big ups and big downs each year. The nature of a pass heavy only offense.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.