Ken Walker’s dynasty value?

Homepage Forums Dynasty Ken Walker’s dynasty value?

• This topic has 9 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Smitty.
Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      Smitty
      Keymaster

Of course, you MUST draft Zach Charbonnet if possible. It’s near crippling not to get both. Reach!

That said, let’s assume one has Ken Walker and no solid pick to draft Charbonnet… who still loves Walker? How much in dynasty? Does NOT HAVING Charbonnet make you want to trade Walker? What would you accept in a swap?

FarFromHome
      Participant

Walker passes the eye test for me. Good vision and elite speed. Dudes a home run threat that will only get better. Pete like to ride one RB. Charbonnet is simply a handcuff.

Smitty
      Keymaster
      On FarFromHome said

Walker passes the eye test for me. Good vision and elite speed. Dudes a home run threat that will only get better. Pete like to ride one RB. Charbonnet is simply a handcuff.

but both is super safe. A must. Best cuff in fantasy maybe.

Charles Fox
      Participant

I traded a bunch last year to draft Walker at 1.02 after trading Saquon to draft Breece at 1.01

I still believe in Walker although I will try to get Charbonnet.

I will also try to get Abanikanda to cuff Breece. I did that this weekend in my other D-League draft

Wutthecrapman

It was a very puzzling draft choice by Seattle. I loved Walker, helped me tremendously to volt into the playoffs last year. Dude can ball. Hard to view him now as a RB1 lock. Maybe a RB2 if you can get Char as his cuff.

whosurdoggie

As a Walker owner, I just drafted AR at 1.09 in our rookie draft with Charb’s sitting there on the board. 🙂

whosurdoggie

The owner of 2.01 traded me the that pick plus 3.01 for my 2.03 and 2.09. I just snagged Crarb with the 2.01, haha

Charles Fox
      Participant
      On whosurdoggie said

<p>The owner of 2.01 traded me the that pick plus 3.01 for my 2.03 and 2.09. I just snagged Crarb with the 2.01, haha</p>

COOLIO!

Smitty
      Keymaster
      On Charles Fox said
      On whosurdoggie said

<p>The owner of 2.01 traded me the that pick plus 3.01 for my 2.03 and 2.09. I just snagged Crarb with the 2.01, haha</p>

COOLIO!

Smoked ’em!

Smitty
      Keymaster
      On whosurdoggie said

The owner of 2.01 traded me the that pick plus 3.01 for my 2.03 and 2.09. I just snagged Crarb with the 2.01, haha

Got ‘Em!

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.