Kendre Miller

Homepage Forums Trades Kendre Miller

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      eric schroeder
      Participant

I was offered a 1st round pick for 2024, for Kendre Miller. In a dynasty ppr league. Any thoughts? Their team is average.

Charles Fox
      Participant

Hmmm. Where did you draft him and how many teams.

Without a lot of thought I am inclined to sell him at that price. Still has to get past Kamara.

I wanted Kendre but he went 2.01. So I took Stroud at 2.02 and Achane at 2.03. Would probably have taken Kendre instead of Achane

eric schroeder
      Participant

It’s a 16 team league. I took him at 1.13. Also a idp league.

eric schroeder
      Participant

Also would get the 2024 3rd rounder as well.

Charles Fox
      Participant

So in my 12 team league Kendre picked at 2.01 is the same as 1.13. I believe I would take the picks

Wutthecrapman

<p>I was offered a 1st round pick for 2024, for Kendre Miller. In a dynasty ppr league. Any thoughts? Their team is average.</p>

Depends on where the pick lands. I really like Miller and he could be the heir apparent to Kamara.

Z-Dubbs
      Participant

I don’t see the Saints being able to hold that defense together much longer. They are going to be a passing team so a 1st and 3rd for someone that might be in a committee – if lucky – is good value. You can always use that draft capital during the season to get an already producing commodity.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.