Keon Coleman Dynasty

Homepage Forums Dynasty Keon Coleman Dynasty

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Hess
      Participant

Would you give up a 2025 2nd round pick AND Tee Higgins for Keon Coleman?

I have Garrett Wilson, Tank Dell, MHJ and Drake London. (I can start 4 WRs).

I tried to negotiate down, but this seems to be the only way I pry him away. I will have 0 picks in the rookie draft next year, but my team is super young (Breece, Achane, Trey Benson, and Kincaid with those WRs).

whosurdoggie

It should only take Higgins to get Coleman in my opinion. Coleman was probably drafted with his 1st round draft pick so he’s trying to make a little on the deal asking for a 2nd. To me it’s an overpay to give up both Higgins and the 2nd but I do really like the future for Coleman in dynasty.

Swampies
      On whosurdoggie said

<p>It should only take Higgins to get Coleman in my opinion. Coleman was probably drafted with his 1st round draft pick so he’s trying to make a little on the deal asking for a 2nd. To me it’s an overpay to give up both Higgins and the 2nd but I do really like the future for Coleman in dynasty.</p>

doggie dead on but if it was me I gave up to get Coleman this year was giving up my 1st and 2nd for 2025! Yeah I over paid but I love his talent. And I really wanted him too! He’ll pay off in dynasty so I don’t mind

tbl
      Participant

I agree with Doggie, but I wouldn’t mind paying a little extra in your case. I too like Colemans dynasty outlook.

Z-Dubbs
      Participant

I would keep Higgins instead. He is still young and will be the lead on a team like the Chargers next year. Coleman has a lot of upside but I think his ceiling is Higgins – WR2 – as he isn’t trending as the alpha in a meh WR room this year. He is young – yes, but so are MHJ, Nabers, Thomas, and Rome of which all have flashed more.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.