Man crush player

Homepage Forums General Man crush player

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Chris Zinkel
      Participant

Who are the players you tend to have on all of your teams? (Players you over-draft just a bit)

Bonus question – guilt pleasure movie…

Charles Fox
      Participant

Breece for sure. Although it only cost me Saquon to get him last year. But, THAT might have cost me a Super Bowl appearance.

Josh Allen. I own him in one of my D-Leagues and will probably reach for him during the redraft of my 3-MAX keeper league.

Guilt pleasure movies… Where do I start? “Moonstruck” with Cher and Nick Cage comes to mind. “Whip It” with Ellen (now Elliott) Page about Women’s Texas Roller Derby is another. “Roadhouse” with Patrick Swayze and Sam Elliott. And I hate to admit it “Dirty Dancing” I won all 4 movies among my collection of well over 500. But if they come on my cable channels I will watch them pretty much without fail. 😀

• This reply was modified 11 months ago by Charles Fox.
      Wutthecrapman

Besides Jefferson? It would probably be Garrett Wilson. He seems primed to enter the elites this year.

Chris Zinkel
      Participant
      On Wutthecrapman said

<p>Besides Jefferson? It would probably be Garrett Wilson. He seems primed to enter the elites this year.</p>

<be>

I definitely could see that. I probably will be going all in on him, but am conflicted as I already have Breece. YIKES!!!

My man crush was Megatron before selecting WR’s was en vogue and Kittle. Thankfully someone overpaid on a trade for Kittle on a down year and I was never able to get him back..him or his injuries.

Now it is Justin Herbert – can’t seem to find a deal good enough to let him go and there were a few good ones offered.

Guilty Pleasure – @FOX – Road House is a classic and mine too; Anything Nick Cage; Good Will Hunting; Christian Bale Batman movies; 10 Things I Hate About You…there…I said it. 🙂

Charles Fox
      Participant
      On Chris Zinkel said
      On Wutthecrapman said

<p><p>Besides Jefferson? It would probably be Garrett Wilson. He seems primed to enter the elites this year.</p>
      </p>

<p><be></p>
      <p>I definitely could see that. I probably will be going all in on him, but am conflicted as I already have Breece. YIKES!!! </p>
      <p>My man crush was Megatron before selecting WR’s was en vogue and Kittle. Thankfully someone overpaid on a trade for Kittle on a down year and I was never able to get him back..him or his injuries.</p>
      <p>Now it is Justin Herbert – can’t seem to find a deal good enough to let him go and there were a few good ones offered.</p>
      <p>Guilty Pleasure – @FOX – Road House is a classic and mine too; Anything Nick Cage; Good Will Hunting; Christian Bale Batman movies; 10 Things I Hate About You…there…I said it. 🙂</p>

I like Michael Keaton as Batman, but, for me Christian Bale was THE BEST. I saw Batman Begins in the theater with my niece and as we were walking out she said that Christian Bale is to Batman what Christopher
      Reeves is to Superman. Although Henry Cavill was really good and his movie came out 8 years after Batman Begins.

I also liked Bale in the remake of “3:10 to Yuma” with Russell Crowe. Gretchen Moll who played Bale’s wife was easy on the eyes as was the juicy Vanessa Shaw who played Crowe’s girlfriend

With regard to Garrett Wilson, he is on my “Death To Smoochy” list for saying he wants Dalvin Cook to come to the Jets. https://jetsxfactor.com/2023/06/25/ny-jets-wr-garrett-wilson-would-love-to-play-with-dalvin-cook/ I have 2 shares of Breece and that is totally unacceptable.

• This reply was modified 10 months, 4 weeks ago by Charles Fox.
      Chris Zinkel
      Participant

I didn’t see the full interview, but Wilson is a true idiot if he didn’t mention Breece being a stud and adding Cook would be an amazing 1-2 punch – best in history. I just hope he isn’t a diva in sheep clothes as they already have Karen Rodgers. Salah head is going to explode, but it would also be a very Jets-like thing to happen.

Charles Fox
      Participant
      On Chris Zinkel said

<p>I didn’t see the full interview, but Wilson is a true idiot if he didn’t mention Breece being a stud and adding Cook would be an amazing 1-2 punch – best in history. I just hope he isn’t a diva in sheep clothes as they already have Karen Rodgers. Salah head is going to explode, but it would also be a very Jets-like thing to happen.</p>

LOL… Maybe sometime during the season when Breece is going 23MPH he can truck Garrett Wilson who couldn’t figure out how to get out of the way

Wutthecrapman

Oh I never mentioned my guilty pleasure movie… Its 300, close second was Gladiator

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.