Marvin Harrison Jr top dynasty wr

Homepage Forums Dynasty Marvin Harrison Jr top dynasty wr

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Hess
      Participant

First of all, people need to wake up and see that this man is the best prospect in over a decade. He’s better than Chase, Jefferson, and AJ Green was coming out of college. Nabers is good, but he’s not the best since Megatron. I’m tired of people being conservative with MHJ. Some critics say he’s not even the best wr without his name… but they do not understand this man is a sub 4.4 wr with extremely polished route running. This isn’t like Jerry Rice’s son who is not an elite talent. This is a franchise altering top 5 overall player in the draft.
      The only flaw he has is he can get tangled up in press coverage. That’s if you had to say he needs to improve upon something. He’s 6 ft 4, 205 lbs with a ridiculous catch radius AND he didn’t have the elite arm throwing him the ball last year.
      Landing spot is going to raise or lower his stock, but let’s face it aren’t we equally concerned in Minny with JJ getting the ball from someone other than Cousins perhaps this year or a year or 2. I traded Gibbs and a 1st in 2025 for him, and I’ll be honest the 8-10 years of Marvin Jr vs 5 years for an elite rb is something I don’t feel bad about doing. Stock up people.

Charles Fox
      Participant

Nice write-up Hess.

I am gonna make an offer for 1.02 in late August near our pre-draft cut down date when I have to trim down from 31 players to 23. If I succeed I think I can parlay the 1.02 into the 1.01

Swampies

You have love a young colt from a purebred! The talent and knowledge of the game is in his blood

Hess
      Participant
      On Swampies said

<p>You have love a young colt from a purebred! The talent and knowledge of the game is in his blood </p>

That landing spot too!!!! Not doubting giving up Gibbs for him now

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.