Matt Ryan

Homepage Forums General Matt Ryan

Matt Ice a Hall of Famer?

You must be logged in to participate.
  • Yes
  • No
  • This topic has 6 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 12 months ago by RabidBucFan.
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      FarFromHome
      Participant

Joining CBS analysis team. Although hasn’t officially retired it appears to be so he doesn’t lose the 12 million from Colts. Basically retired. At first thought he doesn’t appear to be a hall of fame QB, but his numbers might say otherwise. Former MVP and 4 time pro bowler. 62000 career yards and 381 tds. Career passing ratings of 93. Averaged 25 tds a year for his 15 year career. Should be an interesting vote.

Wutthecrapman

Matty Ice is “FarFrom” being a hall of Hamer in my books. No ring and a massive choke job pulled him from any consideration.

Pro bowls are also meaningless. If they consider Tyler Huntley and Matt Jones probowlers the title is just a participation award

FarFromHome
      Participant
      On Wutthecrapman said

<p>Matty Ice is “FarFrom” being a hall of Hamer in my books. No ring and a massive choke job pulled him from any consideration.</p>
      <p>Pro bowls are also meaningless. If they consider Tyler Huntley and Matt Jones probowlers the title is just a participation award</p>

Ha ha. Not saying I disagree with but for debate purposes an argument can be made. 9th all time in passing tds and 7th all time in passing tds. I think if he had a super bowl he would be a lock.

Smitty
      Keymaster

Who’s Matt Ryan again? 😛

Charles Fox
      Participant
      On Smitty said

<p>Who’s Matt Ryan again? 😛</p>

LOL

Wutthecrapman
      On FarFromHome said
      On Wutthecrapman said

<p><p>Matty Ice is “FarFrom” being a hall of Hamer in my books. No ring and a massive choke job pulled him from any consideration.</p>
      <p>Pro bowls are also meaningless. If they consider Tyler Huntley and Matt Jones probowlers the title is just a participation award</p>
      </p>

<p></p>
      <p> I think if he had a super bowl he would be a lock. </p>

This i fully agree with

RabidBucFan
      Participant
      On Smitty said

<p>Who’s Matt Ryan again? 😛</p>

DOH

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.