Moon/Mars/Saturn Men

Homepage Forums General Moon/Mars/Saturn Men

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Z-Dubbs
      Participant

Smitty – do you have an area where you list your M/M/S men?

Forum – who are the moon/Mars/Saturn men that Smitty isn’t talking about?

Mine are:
      QB: Levis – Moon – new weapons, King Henry is gone so lots of dump offs and I think their D takes a step back.
      RB: Benson – Mars – youth movement will be in full force by week 4/5
      WR: Pickens – Saturn – he is going to be the alpha regardless of who the QB is getting 160+ targets which puts him on par with Puka, Sun God, and G Wilson

Charles Fox
      Participant

Nice list Chris. Guess I will have to think about my list

Levis Can’t recall if Smitty has listed him. He is my QB3 behind Allen and Herbert so I and am hopeful. But if I snag JD5 at 1.04 in my next draft Levis will fall to QB4

Benson – I am pretty sure that Smitty already has him on Mars. I hope to get him at 1.08 or 1.10. Although it is a NoPPR league so probably neither he or Brooks will last until then. Since I own Achane I will target Jalen Wright somewhere at picks 1.08, 1.10, or 2.02. That will depend on how fast WRs are flying off the board. It is a 10-Team NoPPR league

Pickens – You are probably right. I have no shares and I think he is too much of a diva. But he should be the alpha although Roman Wilson will pass Van Jefferson on the depth chart and command targets

• This reply was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by Charles Fox.
      Z-Dubbs
      Participant
      On Charles Fox said

<p>Nice list Chris. Guess I will have to think about my list</p>
      <p>Levis Can’t recall if Smitty has listed him. He is my QB3 behind Allen and Herbert so I and am hopeful. But if I snag JD5 at 1.04 in my next draft Levis will fall to QB4</p>
      <p>Benson – I am pretty sure that Smitty already has him on Mars. I hope to get him at 1.08 or 1.10. Although it is a NoPPR league so probably neither he or Brooks will last until then. Since I own Achane I will target Jalen Wright somewhere at picks 1.08, 1.10, or 2.02. That will depend on how fast WRs are flying off the board. It is a 10-Team NoPPR league</p>
      <p>Pickens – You are probably right. I have no shares and I think he is too much of a diva. But he should be the alpha although Roman Wilson will pass Van Jefferson on the depth chart and command targets</p>

On Charles Fox said

<p>Nice list Chris. Guess I will have to think about my list</p>
      <p>Levis Can’t recall if Smitty has listed him. He is my QB3 behind Allen and Herbert so I and am hopeful. But if I snag JD5 at 1.04 in my next draft Levis will fall to QB4</p>
      <p>Benson – I am pretty sure that Smitty already has him on Mars. I hope to get him at 1.08 or 1.10. Although it is a NoPPR league so probably neither he or Brooks will last until then. Since I own Achane I will target Jalen Wright somewhere at picks 1.08, 1.10, or 2.02. That will depend on how fast WRs are flying off the board. It is a 10-Team NoPPR league</p>
      <p>Pickens – You are probably right. I have no shares and I think he is too much of a diva. But he should be the alpha although Roman Wilson will pass Van Jefferson on the depth chart and command targets</p>

<be>
      what are your thoughts on Herbert this year? I know they are going to run a bunch, but Lamar and Herbert were different QB’s. Talent wins out…right? Then again…not exactly sure who he is throwing to this year…

Charles Fox
      Participant
      On Chris Zinkel said
      On Charles Fox said

<p><p>Nice list Chris. Guess I will have to think about my list</p>
      </p>

<p></p>

On Charles Fox said

<p><p>Nice list Chris. Guess I will have to think about my list</p>
      </p>

<p><be>
      what are your thoughts on Herbert this year? I know they are going to run a bunch, but Lamar and Herbert were different QB’s. Talent wins out…right? Then again…not exactly sure who he is throwing to this year…</p>

Well he’s got Palmer QJ and McConkey so I am hopeful.

I own QJ in a different league and I still believe. But my team with Allen is looking to repeat and I need insurance and Herbie doesn’t give me the warm and fuzzy

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.