MY 1.04 + 2.04 for HIS 1.05 + 1.11

Homepage Forums Trades MY 1.04 + 2.04 for HIS 1.05 + 1.11

• This topic has 3 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 week, 5 days ago by Charles Fox.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Charles Fox
      Participant

Is this even reasonable?

I am thinking of sending this offer on draft day (May 10) when I am OTC – UNLESS 1 of the TOP 3 WRs is still on the board.

I put this into 3 trade calcs
      Smitty has this in HIS FAVOR $17 to $16 – If I plug in Brock Bowers instead of 1.04 and Brian Thomas instead of 1.05 the trade becomes in HIS FAVOR 40 to 34
      Dynasty League Football (DLF) has this in MY FAVOR 734.3 to 684.8 – DLF does not yet have trade values assigned to Bowers and Thomas
      Keep Trade Cut (KTC) has this in MY FAVOR 10,834 to 10,013 – Changing to Bowers and Thomas KTC has this in HIS FAVOR 9979 to 8922

At TE, HE has an aging Travis Kelce and not much else. I have Pitts, Schultz, Knox and Jelanie Woods.

I think that Pitts will be vastly improved which is why I am willing to forego Bowers. I envision adding a top RB at 1.11 such as Brooks, Benson or Wright, MATBE another WR.

Cuts are going to be required in order to exercise all of our picks as no team roster can exceed 30

Starting Requirements are QB / 2 RBs / 3 WRs / TE / FLEX RB-WR-TE / DST / K – Anticipated STARTERS in bold

MY ROSTER – Dobbs and Brown will be cut + one more.
      Dobbs, Joshua SFO
      Hooker, Hendon DET QB
      Lawrence, Trevor JAC QB
      Stroud, C.J. HOU QB
      Abanikanda, Israel NYJ RB
      Achane, De’Von MIA RB
      Carter, Michael ARI RB
      Hall, Breece NYJ RB
      Pierce, Dameon HOU RB
      Tucker, Sean TBB RB
      White, Rachaad TBB RB
      Brown, Noah HOU WR
      Collins, Nico HOU WR
      Johnston, Quentin LAC WR
      Metcalf, DK SEA WR
      Metchie, John HOU WR
      Mims, Marvin DEN WR
      Palmer, Trey TBB WR
      Shaheed, Rashid NOS WR
      Wicks, Dontayvion GBP WR
      Knox, Dawson BUF TE
      Pitts, Kyle ATL TE – I think Pitts will overtake Schultz under a better system with Cousins at QB
      Schultz, Dalton HOU TE
      Woods, Jelani IND TE (Q)
      Aubrey, Brandon DAL PK
      Cowboys, Dallas DAL Def
      Jaguars, Jacksonville JAC Def
      Year 2024 Draft Pick 1.04
      Year 2024 Draft Pick 2.04
      Year 2024 Draft Pick 3.04
      Year 2024 Draft Pick 3.06
      Year 2024 Draft Pick 4.02
      Year 2024 Draft Pick 5.04

HIS ROSTER – Don’t know who he will cut but I suspect Browning, DeVito and Claypool who is now in the CFL
      Browning, Jake CIN QB
      DeVito, Tommy NYG QB
      Goff, Jared DET QB
      Dillon, AJ GBP RB
      Gibbs, Jahmyr DET RB
      Kamara, Alvin NOS RB
      Moss, Zack CIN RB
      Mostert, Raheem MIA RB
      Wilson, Jeffery MIA RB
      Adams, Davante LVR WR
      Atwell, Tutu LAR WR
      Boyd, Tyler CIN WR
      Campbell, Parris PHI WR
      Claypool, Chase FA WR
      Dell, Tank HOU WR (Q)
      Moore, Rondale ATL WR
      Osborn, K.J. NEP WR
      Palmer, Josh LAC WR (Q)
      Parker, DeVante PHI WR
      Ross, Justyn KCC WR
      Smith-Njigba, Jaxon SEA WR
      Smith-Schuster, JuJu NEP WR (Q)
      Woods, Robert HOU WR
      Jordan, Brevin HOU TE
      Kelce, Travis KCC TE
      Parham, Donald LAC TE
      McManus, Brandon WAS PK
      Packers, Green Bay GBP Def
      Year 2024 Draft Pick 1.05
      Year 2024 Draft Pick 1.11
      Year 2024 Draft Pick 2.06
      Year 2024 Draft Pick 3.05
      Year 2024 Draft Pick 4.05
      Year 2024 Draft Pick 5.05

• This topic was modified 3 weeks, 6 days ago by Charles Fox.
      Charles Fox
      Participant

If he rejects THIS trade I will draft Bowers and then probably send him MY Pitts for HIS 1.11 + 2.06. I think I actually prefer this trade. Smitty’s calc does not like it for me, but the other 2 weight it heavily in my favor

Charles Fox
      Participant

Of course all of this is dependant upon landing spots.

JEEZ… the dfaft is STILL 3 weeks away

Charles Fox
      Participant

So, this is just an update to my thought process that is also in my other thread

I turned down an offer of another owner’s 1.02 for MY 1.04 + 2.04. I want to see how the NFL draft plays out and how the 1st 3 picks of my draft go

1.02 owner has Mahomes and Stafford with only Kittle at TE. But his WRs also need work so I don’t see him take Bowers over Nabers or Odunze. But you never know.

The 1.05 owner needs a QB and a TE. He has Goff, Browning and DeVito and with TES Kelce, Parham and Brevin Jordan. I think this is the best chance

So if Bowers and Thomas fall to me I will offer the 1.05 owner MY 1.04 + 2.04 for his 1.05 + 1.11 – Trade Calcs have this in my favor but pretty close. If he wants Bowers he might do it.

If he says no then I will draft Bowers (even though I have Pitts) and then offer him MY Pitts for HIS 1.11 + 2.06 – Maybe he would accept that. If not I could TRY adding MY 3.06 OR 3.04. Calcs call the addition of my 3.04 dead even.

All of this depends on how much he wants to find Kelce’s replacement. I want the extra pick in round 2 for one of the top 4 RBs

There is one other scenario. He could accept the first trade because he wants Brian Thomas. If he does, I would take Bowers at 1.05 and with 1.11 I will get my RB and begin trying to sell either Pitts or Bowers

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.