MY WEEKEND DRAFT

Homepage Forums Dynasty MY WEEKEND DRAFT

• This topic has 5 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Charles Fox.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Charles Fox
      Participant

Just finished my SleeperU Dynasty draft. I drafted from the X.03 position
      1.04 Quentin Johnston – Traded MY 1.03 + AJ Dillon + Chase Claypool for HIS 1.04 + 2.02 + 3.02 – I just did not want JSN, not at 1.03 anyway. TRIED to trade back to 1.05
      2.02 CJ Stroud
      2.03 Devon Achane
      2.10 Marvin Mims – Traded MY Damien Harris for this pick
      3.02 Israel Abanikanda – Handcuff for my Breece Hall
      3.03 Sean Tucker – Handcuff for my Rachaad White – A reach but it wasn’t before we found out about his health condition which is apparently all clear
      4.03 Jaguars DST – Jags were the #2 scoring during weeks 14-17 and #8 for the year – Dropped the Bucs to make room for them
      5.03 Hendon Hooker – Don’t normally like 25 year old rookies, but at 5.03 as Smitty says “The risk is baked in”!

My current team – Will have to cut down from 30 to 25 just before the season
      QB
      Lawrence, Trevor JAC
      C.J. Stroud HOU
      Hendon Hooker DET
      White, Mike MIA
      Wilson, Zach NYJ
      RB
      Hall, Breece NYJ
      Pierce, Dameon HOU
      White, Rachaad TB
      Devon Achane
      Israel Abanikanda
      Sean Tucker
      Carter, Michael NYJ
      Chandler, Ty MIN
      Strong Jr., Pierre NE
      WR
      Metcalf, DK SEA
      Quentin Johnston
      Marvin Mims
      Collins, Nico HOU
      Pierce, Alec IND
      Marshall, Terrace CAR
      Metchie, John HOU
      Austin III, Calvin PIT
      Shaheed, Rashid NO
      TE
      Pitts, Kyle ATL
      Schultz, Dalton HOU
      Knox, Dawson BUF
      Woods, Jelani IND
      DST
      Cowboys, Dallas
      Jaguars, Jacksonville
      K
      Patterson, Riley JAC
      DRAFT PICKS
      All of 2024, 2025 and 2026

Wutthecrapman

@Chuckeycharles!!
      Not sure why you wouldn’t want JSN at the 1.03, seems to be a decent spot considering the talent level. All in all a solid strategic draft.

iceman
      Participant

Team is coming together CC….

Charles Fox
      Participant

Thanks lads. Was busy today. Just getting back. I liked QJ and Mingo nearly as much as JSN. I would have take JSN if he fell to 1.04, but I wanted the additional picks more than I wanted JSN. 2.02 allowed me to get both Stroud and Achane. 3.02 got me both of Abanikanda and Tucker and they only cost me Dillon and Claypool. I still like Dillon but wanted to get out from under his handcuff status and I am disillusioned with Claypool who I drafted as a rookie to both of my D-League teams. I don’t have Dillon on my other team and will try to sell Claypool before our pre-draft cutdown in the other league

Smitty
      Keymaster

Chucks is always working angles. Trading machine!

Like the Forums being back, Chucks? I think we are crushing it given no one knows it’s back.

Charles Fox
      Participant
      On Smitty said

<p>Chucks is always working angles. Trading machine!</p>
      <p>Like the Forums being back, Chucks? I think we are crushing it given no one knows it’s back.</p>

1. Not sure I am a trading machine. I might be the hardest person in SleeperU Dynasty to trade with although I have been successful during that past few drafts. I almost never make an in-season trade
      2. Do I like the Forums? Does a bear defecate in the forest??
      3. Looks to me like the post count is back
      4. Never got a confirmation email from gravatar so that I could put my avatar back. I will try again.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.