Najee and Warren?

Homepage Forums Redraft Najee and Warren?

• This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 4 months ago by DrOberho.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Smitty
      Keymaster

Who likes this combo late? You can almost get both in the late 70s and 80s, sometimes 80 and 90 ish… but, assume the worst and say 70 and 80.

You cuffing this duo despite Arthur Smith? I think it’s a fantastic Hero RB approach for your RB2. Let’s say you get Bijan in round 1 then skip RB until 80 and take Najee/Warren and Benson as your RBs 2, 3 and 4?

Charles Fox
      Participant

I like that. I have a 2 drafts coming in August and September where I could see me taking a flyer on Najee / Warren. One is a keeper (max 3) where I don’t think Najee will be kept. The other is a redraft SF

Smitty
      Keymaster

Conner/Benson is nice, i also like an unconnected duo like Jonathan Brooks and Zamir White around that range. Or Stevenson and one.

DrOberho
      Participant

I like Conner and benson better and if I got Conner then I’ll prioritize benson and probably wouldn’t go Warren/harris route . I’d probably gamble and take which one o think Arthur is going to ride … which means pick the opposite because that is what he does

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.