Homepage Forums News NEWS: Alvin Kamara & Michael Thomas updates

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Smitty
      Keymaster

Smitty
      Keymaster

Alvin Kamara 2023

Text Breakdown: Kamara will probably get 2-6 games knowing the NFL and the likelihood that he pleas to the lesser conspiracy charge. I’ve had an attorney on the show, he broke down the two charges and there is no settling criminal. But, a plea is likely, and a plea to that lesser charge would command 2-6 games by the league based on the past. Crazy stuff to think Jameson Williams gets 6 games for betting on probably college basketball while a foot or two on the team premises, but Kamara can beat a man unconscious, on video, and still be unaffected and likely to only get 2-6.

• This reply was modified 11 months, 2 weeks ago by Smitty.
      Smitty
      Keymaster

Michael Thomas 2023

Text Breakdown: He still is NOT healthy and having hardware removed from his foot/ankle area and the ‘hope’ is he’s fine by camp. Yeah right. Don’t count on MT, fellas.

Chris Zinkel
      Participant

Both are cooked. Doesn’t move the needle for me as I traded all Kamara stock after his one decent game last year. Overused and no Payton zapped his value.

MT is the 2.0 of Josh Gordon and Odell is the 3.0 of both. Everyone living on years ago numbers hoping they reclaim when the younger talent on their roster caught or surpassed them. Gimme Olave and Flowers stock all day over them and Williams is going to be the back to own if you want to go the Saints route…more Josh Jacobs style with Carr.

Charles Fox
      Participant

ALREADY sold Mike The Malingerer. Gonna try to sell Kamara

Smitty
      Keymaster
      On Charles Fox said

ALREADY sold Mike The Malingerer. Gonna try to sell Kamara

Just don’t sell Kamara for near free, ride the car until the wheels fall off vs selling for nothing, as he could have one more good season. I draft him everywhere in 2023 best balls, as he goes in a crazy 7-8 round range. Insane value despite suspension risk and drop off risk.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.