• Author
      Smitty
      Keymaster

Smitty
      Keymaster

Where does he land? Guesses? Miami? I hope not Dallas ;/

btfndguy
        Participant

If he goes to Dallas, I will shoot myself. I have been playing fantasy football for about 30 years and it seems that when I pick up a guy that I think has a lot of talent (such as Pollard or years ago, Jonathan Stewart) they get stuck in a timeshare, that seems to never end.

Now that Zeke is gone (and still might re-sign) I have been hoping for a big year from Pollard. We shall see what happens.

I also hope Cook does not go to the Chargers, since I have Ekeler also.

I think Cook would be dynamite in KC or Miami.

RabidBucFan
      Participant

Chargers
      Rams
      Carolina
      Denver
      KC
      Miami
      Cowboys would SUCK

Chris Zinkel
      Participant

Seattle – let’s make that RB room even more frustrating.

I see him in either Cincy (with release of Mixon) or KC (rings baby).

Charles Fox
      Participant

HOPE NOT MIAMI!

IJUST drafted Achane

BUT, what will be Chandler’s status?

Frederick Haynes
      Participant

So Ty Chandler still really be relevant soon!

whosurdoggie

We’ll take him in Buffalo. 😁

Wutthecrapman

I get it, financially his contract is a nuisance to the team. However im very skeptical that Mattison can handle the workload that Dalvin was able to. I can see the phins loading up and taking him. Seems like thats been there mo. I don’t see a better landing than how he had it in Minny

Charles Fox
      Participant
      On Wutthecrapman said

<p>I get it, financially his contract is a nuisance to the team. However im very skeptical that Mattison can handle the workload that Dalvin was able to. I can see the phins loading up and taking him. Seems like thats been there mo. I don’t see a better landing than how he had it in Minny</p>

So… Crapman… How do YOU like Chandler? I own him and am blown away by his metrics. BUT, I was blown away by Nwangwu’s metrics too

Smitty
      Keymaster
      On Charles Fox said
      On Wutthecrapman said

<p>I get it, financially his contract is a nuisance to the team. However im very skeptical that Mattison can handle the workload that Dalvin was able to. I can see the phins loading up and taking him. Seems like thats been there mo. I don’t see a better landing than how he had it in Minny</p>

So… Crapman… How do YOU like Chandler? I own him and am blown away by his metrics. BUT, I was blown away by Nwangwu’s metrics too

McBride is pretty good, too. If I had to guess, Mattison and McBride are the two to own once Cook is cut.

Robert Stockel
      Participant

I hope not Rams. Akers top 8 RB 2023. $50 bold prediction coming

Smitty
      Keymaster

can’t wait to write it on the board⬆️

Smitty
      Keymaster

also glad to have you on the forums!!

Wutthecrapman
      On Charles Fox said
      On Wutthecrapman said

<p><p>I get it, financially his contract is a nuisance to the team. However im very skeptical that Mattison can handle the workload that Dalvin was able to. I can see the phins loading up and taking him. Seems like thats been there mo. I don’t see a better landing than how he had it in Minny</p>
      </p>

<p></p>
      <p>So… Crapman… How do YOU like Chandler? I own him and am blown away by his metrics. BUT, I was blown away by Nwangwu’s metrics too</p>

I prefer McBride actually. But i don’t see either having a bell cow role.

FarFromHome
      Participant

Vikings are decent and should view themselves as an option to win the division. I’d be shocked if they just outright released him.

Wutthecrapman

@Chuckeycharles , if the Vikings viewed Chandler as something worth pushing they wouldn’t have drafted McBride. Who can do everything he can.

Charles Fox
      Participant
      On btfndguy said

<p>If he goes to Dallas, I will shoot myself. I have been playing fantasy football for about 30 years and it seems that when I pick up a guy that I think has a lot of talent (such as Pollard or years ago, Jonathan Stewart) they get stuck in a timeshare, that seems to never end.</p>
      <p>Now that Zeke is gone (and still might re-sign) I have been hoping for a big year from Pollard. We shall see what happens.</p>
      <p>I also hope Cook does not go to the Chargers, since I have Ekeler also.</p>
      <p>I think Cook would be dynamite in KC or Miami. </p>

Please not MIAMI. I have Rachaad and now Tucker. And DEFINITELY NOT DALLAS as I too own Pollard

Charles Fox
      Participant
      On Charles Fox said
      On btfndguy said

<p><p>If he goes to Dallas, I will shoot myself. I have been playing fantasy football for about 30 years and it seems that when I pick up a guy that I think has a lot of talent (such as Pollard or years ago, Jonathan Stewart) they get stuck in a timeshare, that seems to never end.</p>
      <p>Now that Zeke is gone (and still might re-sign) I have been hoping for a big year from Pollard. We shall see what happens.</p>
      <p>I also hope Cook does not go to the Chargers, since I have Ekeler also.</p>
      <p>I think Cook would be dynamite in KC or Miami. </p>
      </p>

<p></p>
      <p>Please not MIAMI. I have Rachaad and now Tucker. And DEFINITELY NOT DALLAS as I too own Pollard</p>

Whoopsie… I mean I have Achane… DUH!

Charles Fox
      Participant
      On Wutthecrapman said

<p>@Chuckeycharles , if the Vikings viewed Chandler as something worth pushing they wouldn’t have drafted McBride. Who can do everything he can.</p>

Ya, you’re probably right Crapman. I will hold Chandler at least until the SleeperU 5-player cutdown right before the start of the season. I also really like Pierre Strong who is stuck behind the PLODDER

Smitty
      Keymaster
      On Charles Fox said
      On Wutthecrapman said

<p>@Chuckeycharles , if the Vikings viewed Chandler as something worth pushing they wouldn’t have drafted McBride. Who can do everything he can.</p>

Ya, you’re probably right Crapman. I will hold Chandler at least until the SleeperU 5-player cutdown right before the start of the season. I also really like Pierre Strong who is stuck behind the PLODDER

Yeah, or they just knew they were moving on from Cook, like they are, and wanted another RB. But, that said, Mattison is still in the way. I agree with Crapman end of day, McBride has value… but I think Mattison does need to fail to lose the job. Which he could, as he’s not a proven full-time rusher. This could be a changing situation all year, though.

wh0urdady
      Participant

I could see Cook going to the Chiefs…

Smitty
      Keymaster
      On wh0urdady said

I could see Cook going to the Chiefs…

Yeah, buddy. We got the man, the myth, the legend in the house.

Chris Zinkel
      Participant

Chiefs or Cincy…

Wutthecrapman
      On Chris Zinkel said

<p>Chiefs or Cincy…</p>

Chris… are you footballjunkies?

Chris Zinkel
      Participant

Nope.

Viewing 24 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.