Odunze Value for Dynasty

Homepage Forums Dynasty Odunze Value for Dynasty

What will the future hold for Odunze in your opinion?

You must be logged in to participate.
  • #1 Tank Dell type rookie where he instantly clicks with his new QB
  • #2 JSN type rookie where he takes a back seat to veteran WRs.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Hess
      Participant

I pose this question to you to get a feel for how people perceive Odunze in Dynasty leagues.

On one hand, is he the equivalent to JSN where he is kind of overshadowed on the depth chart? Seattle has JSN behind Lockett for a few more years and they have DK. So in that offense he’s the 3rd (or 4th option KWIII). JSN isn’t really fantasy relevant until at least 1 of those guys leaves for FA or JSN gets more routes than Lockett.
      Odunze might be in that type of role as 3rd fiddle to DJ Moore and Keenan Allen.

Or….

Do you think that Odunze will actually be THE guy in Chicago? Similar to Tank Dell in Houston, will Odunze simply be that good that he will outshine DJ Moore in that offense and be number 1? Keenan Allen might be reduced to like a slot guy to keep him healthier and limit the routes he runs to an extent. Odunze would be the Jamaar Chase on that offense and simply dominate.

Rob Lazer
      Participant

Tank Dell’s situation is a quite a bit different from the one Rome Odunze is in. Both have Highly-rated Rookie Passers, but that is where the similarities end. Tank Dell walked in with a Rookie head coach and all unproven wr’s & Dalton Schultz, until Nico thankfully broke out. Rome Odunze has a head coach that is playing for his job and Chicago has a very good proven wr’s room. If Tank wouldn’t of got hurt, he would of put up 1000yds and 10tds easily. I think that Rome will be somewhere in the middle of what Tank should’ve had and what JSN actually had. The biggest thing with Rome during his Rookie season will be refining his route tree and learning how to be a professional from his Tudor Keenan Allen. I like his landing spot the best out of the Top 3 wr’s because of Caleb’s potential. Nabers will have a new qb and most likely a new head coach in 2025. Poor MHJ stuck with Kyler who couldn’t even make his former college teammate Hollywood Brown come to life in Az.

• This reply was modified 1 week, 3 days ago by Rob Lazer.
      Smitty
      Keymaster

The longer term we talk, the more I lean Odunze. The shorter term, Dell.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.