Offered Tee Higgins: 2QB Superflex

Homepage Forums Dynasty Offered Tee Higgins: 2QB Superflex

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Austin Prescott
      Participant

I am a fan of Tee Higgins and was offered him for Kyren but also Kyren balled out this past year. RB class this year isn’t great but I also need WR help. I could just look to the draft and hold him, but I wanted thoughts on this.

Trade away: Kyren Williams
      Receive: Tee Higgins

Roster:
      QBs: Stroud, Geno, Heinicke
      RB: Kyren Williams, Bijan, Mixon, Pacheco, Foreman
      WR: Lamb, Ridley, Mingo, Sutton, E. Moore, Lazard, V. Jefferson, I. Hodges, TOney, Justyn Ross
      TE: Pitts, Johnson, Parham, Latu

Taxi Players: Ronnie Bell, Luke Schoonmaker, Zach Evans, Parker Washington

Picks: 1.08, 2.02, 2.08, 3.08

Charles Fox
      Participant

I presume this is PPR. What are your starting requirements?

Austin Prescott
        Participant

Yeah, it’s PPR. Start 10.

Format:
        QB
        RB
        RB
        WR
        WR
        TE
        W,R,T
        W,R,T
        W,R,T
        W,R,T,Q

Charles Fox
      Participant

I am torn on this one. I looked at 3 Dynasty Trade Calcs. It was pretty much a wash at Keep Trade Cut and Dynasty Football League. Smitty favors Williams by a large margin.

Williams will be 24 in August. Higgins turned 25 in January. That’s a wash maybe favoring Higgins although he is an unrestricted free agent so who knows what his situation will be.

There are LOTS of WRs in this year’s draft. I think I might keep Williams. I thought he was a PLODDER coming out of Notre Dame. But it looks like he may have football speed.

• This reply was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by Charles Fox.
      Austin Prescott
      Participant
      On Charles Fox said

<p>I am torn on this one. I looked at 3 Dynasty Trade Calcs. It was pretty much a wash at Keep Trade Cut and Dynasty Football League. Smitty favors Williams by a large margin.</p>
      <p>Williams will be 24 in August. Higgins turned 25 in January. That’s a wash maybe favoring Higgins although he is an unrestricted free agent so who knows what his situation will be.</p>
      <p>There are LOTS of WRs in this year’s draft. I think I might keep Williams. I thought he was a PLODDER coming out of Notre Dame. But it looks like he may have football speed.</p>

<be> Yeah I am too but I think Tee would have more long-term value and my team needs better WRs

Charles Fox
      Participant

Well you should be able to get a nice WR at 1.08 and maybe one of the top 3 RBs at 2.02.

Any RB that you get will replace Mixon when the time comes. Anyway to trade for Chase Brown? Although Brown is 24 himself in March.

I am always looking for young RBs.

Austin Prescott
      Participant
      On Charles Fox said

<p>Well you should be able to get a nice WR at 1.08 and maybe one of the top 3 RBs at 2.02. </p>
      <p>Any RB that you get will replace Mixon when the time comes. Anyway to trade for Chase Brown? Although Brown is 24 himself in March.</p>
      <p>I am always looking for young RBs.</p>

<be> The same guy I looking to trade Kyren with has chase brown as well.

Austin Prescott
      Participant
      On Austin Prescott said
      On Charles Fox said

<p><p>Well you should be able to get a nice WR at 1.08 and maybe one of the top 3 RBs at 2.02. </p>
      <p>Any RB that you get will replace Mixon when the time comes. Anyway to trade for Chase Brown? Although Brown is 24 himself in March.</p>
      <p>I am always looking for young RBs.</p>
      </p>

<p><be> The same guy I looking to trade Kyren with has chase brown as well.</p>

<be> He also offered Javonte Williams and Kelce for kyren but Kelce probably has one more year left

Charles Fox
      Participant

That is a pass for me. Don’t trust Javonte Have no idea as to how they plan to use him. I would keep Kyren if you don’t trade him for Higgins

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.