Opinion

Homepage Forums General Opinion

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Michael Carline
      Participant

16 team league keeper league each team keeps 3 players. I traded away my 1 2 and 3 in various trades to land Tyreek Hill and Devin Singletary so I enter the draft with

Cousins
      Pacheco
      Singletary
      Hill
      George Pickins

Start 1 QB 2 RB 2 WR 1 TE 1 K and 1 Def

Any opinions I feel given it is 16 team and 3 keepers on average non rookies are typically in the 40-50 OA and gets worse from there so dealing 3 picks for those 2 players is worth it.

Charles Fox
      Participant

Soooo….

To be sure, you don’t draft until round 4? What were your picks in the first 3 rounds?

My spread sheet that averages dynasty values from 3 websites has
      Tyreek at 14 over all – So he is definitely worth your 1st pick
      Singletary at 125 – Meh

I think I might prefer the picks… perhaps regardless of where in they were in each round

Smitty
      Keymaster

16 team league keeper league each team keeps 3 players. I traded away my 1 2 and 3 in various trades to land Tyreek Hill and Devin Singletary so I enter the draft with

Cousins
      Pacheco
      Singletary
      Hill
      George Pickins

Start 1 QB 2 RB 2 WR 1 TE 1 K and 1 Def

Any opinions I feel given it is 16 team and 3 keepers on average non rookies are typically in the 40-50 OA and gets worse from there so dealing 3 picks for those 2 players is worth it.

With no early picks I think I look to rebuild? Any updates, this was July 1 when you first posted, no reply to Chucky above. Let us know!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.