Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Joseph Mancini
      Participant

was just offered Burrow for my Fields

I have Ant Richardson as my backup QB

David Lazoff
      Participant

Seems like a toss-up. I would stand pat. Last year Burrows had more than one disappointing game at the beginning of the season, so you might be able to get Burrows + another player in a week or two if Fields does ok or ideally great.

Dakota

Charles Fox
      Participant

I would probably accept the trade particularly if passing TDs = 6. I admittedly have a bias against run first QBs so I don’t like Fields. Running QBs are an injury waiting to happen

Don Jones
      Participant

Of they want burrow then they dont expect him to do as much. Id do it if he can sweeten the deal with another. Player or offfset a player not big on so offset me givin up what u want.

doobiesnacks
      Participant

Both are good options and either one could finish above the other. In a case like this go with your gut as it’s always easier if you lose to know you went down trusting your gut. Rather then wishing you did.

Joseph Mancini
      Participant
      On Charles Fox said

<p>I would probably accept the trade particularly if passing TDs = 6. I admittedly have a bias against run first QBs so I don’t like Fields. Running QBs are an injury waiting to happen</p>

Passing TD .. 4 pts … 1 Pt per 10 yrds rush

Charles Fox
      Participant
      On doobiesnacks said

<p>Both are good options and either one could finish above the other. In a case like this go with your gut as it’s always easier if you lose to know you went down trusting your gut. Rather then wishing you did. </p>

DOOBIE! LONG TIME NO SEE!

Doobie’s advice is sound. I just don’t like RUN 1st QBs

Chris Zinkel
      Participant

yes – Burrow side…

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.