Raheem Mostert Moves

Homepage Forums General Raheem Mostert Moves

• This topic has 5 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 7 months ago by Charles Fox.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Spencer Herzog
      Participant

I drafted Raheem in the 13th round and he’s got great value right now as the top running back in fantasy. But I worry about him being in a committee when Jeff Wilson comes back and with Achane bursting on to the scene. He also does have a history injuries that could flare up at 31 years old. I do have David Montgomery, Kenneth Walker III, Zach Charbonnet, and Kenny Gainwell on my team as well. Should Mostert owners be looking to sell high and try to get someone who has more of a guaranteed success later in the season or should they hold on to him for now?

tmoney
      Participant

Sell high on Mostert

Hess
      Participant
      On Spencer Herzog said

<p>I drafted Raheem in the 13th round and he’s got great value right now as the top running back in fantasy. But I worry about him being in a committee when Jeff Wilson comes back and with Achane bursting on to the scene. He also does have a history injuries that could flare up at 31 years old. I do have David Montgomery, Kenneth Walker III, Zach Charbonnet, and Kenny Gainwell on my team as well. Should Mostert owners be looking to sell high and try to get someone who has more of a guaranteed success later in the season or should they hold on to him for now?</p>

If you can get a top 8 rb currently playing like it like him why wouldn’t you for mostert.

Charles Fox
      Participant

Yep… Mostert is too much of an injury risk… Sell if you can get somebody younger, healthier and with reasonable scoring potential

Chris Zinkel
      Participant

I agree. I would look to trade him for someone like Taylor or Ekler. You may be able to go one for one but probably something else for them, but worth it IMO.

Charles Fox
      Participant

I presume that it is safe to say that Achane is no longer available.

I have Achane in 3 leagues but have only started him in one of them and only one time. The league where I started him, he was a replacement for Breece Hall.

In the other two leagues, (both NoPPR) I have “more established or reliable” starters, but he is becoming compelling.

In one league I have Bijan, Pollard, Breece and Gus Edwards and can only start 2 RBs. Think I may start Achane over Bijan or Pollard depending upon the matchups

In the other league I have Etienne, Swift, Gibbs, Hall, Kamara and JT. Not sure who I will start, but I think I am putting Achane in as one of my two starters

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.