Rank these 3WRs.. Garrett Wilson, Amon-Ra St. Brown and AJ Brown

Homepage Forums Redraft Rank these 3WRs.. Garrett Wilson, Amon-Ra St. Brown and AJ Brown

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Smitty
      Keymaster

Rank them in redraft and dynasty if you can… ppr. And a sentence or two as to why, if you can.

Smitty
      Keymaster

I’ll start:

Garrett Wilson
      Amon-Ra St. Brown
      AJ Brown

While AJB is arguable as the top ranked guy, his knees always concern me, and I think both GWilly and Brown will be near top 2-4 in TDs for WRs this year.

Charles Fox
      Participant

Hmmmmm. If Cook ends up at the Jets, then I think ARod hands the ball off to Cook and Breece at an unprecedented rate, it which case I put Wilson on the bottom of that list at least for redraft. Dynasty probably the order you have as Cook probably won’t stay healthy.

Chris Zinkel
      Participant

Re: first 8 games – AJB; ARSB, Wilson; Remainder of season: – Wilson, AJB, ARSB
      Dynasty: Wilson, ARSB, AJB

For redraft, I think:
      – AJB: has essentially the same everything. He is the top dog on a high-octane team and zero-learning curve
      – Wilson: Is the top dog but will have a learning curve
      – ARSB: he has the most competition for distribution and a WR1 in waiting once Jameson comes back. He will kill it early.

Dynasty: (four years)
      – Wilson: will prove to be QB proof. Having Breece and assuming they draft a TE will open things up further. Who will throw him the ball – doesn’t matter much – plus he has 10 years. He is a top 4 WR.
      – ARSB: over four years, he gets my nod more so because AJB’s knees. I see ARSB and Jameson becoming the new Roddy White/Julio where both hit 1,150 – 1,400 each year but not 1,500 – 1,700 which will be the top 5-7 wr’s given the extra game and throwing that will continue.
      – AJB: I don’t see him being healthy enough after the 2024 season to keep up with the above consistency. He will put up numbers when he plays, but lower body injuries only get worse and could see him play 10 games.

Wutthecrapman

All three WR are very close and in the same tier this year. For redrafts
      AJ Brown (has the targets from an elite qb, and a solid wr2 to always give him single coverage)
      A. St. Brown (Will be a target hog early season but will soon have comp. Goff never looks for him in the RZ)
      G. Wilson (Only 3rd because he doesn’t have the rappore yet. could easily be top of this list with AR12)

For dynasty,
      G. Wilson (Elite talent, very likely to be with JJ and Chase tier next year)
      AJ Brown (Healthy only concern)
      St. Brown (Goff will soon be replaced, might even be the wr on the lions next year)

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.