Rashee Rice or Skyy Moore?

Homepage Forums Redraft Rashee Rice or Skyy Moore?

• This topic has 4 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 7 months ago by Charles Fox.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Austin Prescott
      Participant

I have skyy moore stashed on my bench but Rashee seems to be becoming the WR1 within the first 3 weeks. Should I drop Moore or Rice?

Hess
      Participant
      On Austin Prescott said

<p>I have skyy moore stashed on my bench but Rashee seems to be becoming the WR1 within the first 3 weeks. Should I drop Moore or Rice?</p>

My buddy is a huge chiefs fan and he is all excited about Rice. Follows them religiously, so I’m going to go with Rice based on what he’s been keeping up with. He said Skyy is an Albert Wilson type WR.

Charles Fox
      Participant

I hate the Chumpfs so for me it’s neither. Just did not want you to think that I am ignoring you. ;D

• This reply was modified 7 months ago by Charles Fox.
      Rob Lazer
      Participant

I think it’s definitely Rice, especially when he gets his route running and tree a little bit more seasoned. I like Sky Moore, but he is never gonna be anything more than the new Mecole Hardman on that roster, a player with speed that’s a gadget player. Kadarius Toney isn’t long for football. The Giants made a mistake drafting him in the first round and the Chiefs took a lower risk flyer on him, that just isn’t gonna work out. They should of just paid the Cheetah, lol!

Charles Fox
      Participant
      On Rob Lazer said

<p>I think it’s definitely Rice, especially when he gets his route running and tree a little bit more seasoned. I like Sky Moore, but he is never gonna be anything more than the new Mecole Hardman on that roster, a player with speed that’s a gadget player. Kadarius Toney isn’t long for football. The Giants made a mistake drafting him in the first round and the Chiefs took a lower risk flyer on him, that just isn’t gonna work out. They should of just paid the Cheetah, lol!</p>

The Giants and ME. I drafted Toney in 2 D-Leagues. He is a head case and is LONG GONE from both of my teams.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.