Participant

Give saquon Jaylen reed Kincaid
      Get breece goedart Mcconkey

Yes or no and why

Charles Fox
      Participant

Wow… this is harder than Chinese arithmetic

Dynaasty I want the Breece side.

Since it is redraft I lean toward the Saquon side because I think Hurts is SUPPOSED to stop VULTURING goal line TDs. Braelon Allen might get some of Breece’s goal line reps. Also I like Reed better than McConkey at least for this year

Charles Rutley
      Participant

lol man that’s crazy dang really wanted breece

Charles Fox
      Participant

I understand completely!

I have Breece in 2 dynasty and 1 keeper (max 3) league

In the NoPPR keeper league I expect to lose Breece in the expansion draft that will get us from 8 teams back to 10. The 2 expansion teams will each get 4 players from the existing teams. Each existing team gets to protect 1 player and lose no more than 1 player. After the expansion draft final keeper selections will be due and then we will have the regular draft.

To keep 3 players each must have a keeper cost of a pick between rounds 6-15. If a player is kept with a pick cost between round 1-5, then only 1 additional player with a cost of rounds 6-15 can be kept.

Thinking about protecting JT who will cost me my 8.07 so that I can keep 2 additional players from Achane (15) LaPorta (15) Zamir White (15) Jordan Love (15) Adsison (14).

If I protect Breece (round 4) I will only be able to keep 1 additional player. BUT Breece + JT OR Breece + Achane would be great.

It’s a mandatory start 1 TE league so LaPorta looks to hard to pass up

• This reply was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by Charles Fox.
      Rob Lazer
      Participant
      On Charles Fox said

<p>Wow… this is harder than Chinese arithmetic</p>
      <p>Dynaasty I want the Breece side.</p>
      <p>Since it is redraft I lean toward the Saquon side because I think Hurts is SUPPOSED to stop VULTURING goal line TDs. Braelon Allen might get some of Breece’s goal line reps. Also I like Reed better than McConkey at least for this year</p>

Like he said, if it was dynasty, I would definitely want the Breece side. But for redraft purposes, I wouldn’t make the trade. I think Barkley might have one of the best seasons he has ever had. This will be the first time in his career that he will play along side a qb that opposing defenses have to game plan for, no disrespect to Daniel Jones and Eli in his final year. Maybe just a little bit. But then again you can probably say the same thing about Breece too. But Kincaid and Jaylen Reed by a mile over Goedert and McConkey.

• This reply was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by Rob Lazer.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.