Sam Howell

Homepage Forums Dynasty Sam Howell

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      wh0urdady
      Participant

I really like what I have seen out of this kid. I felt like the disrespect in the draft wasn’t warranted, he had a great preseason and camp. Was held back by Riveria because of footwork? Dude looked decent in his start for Washington. He has some great WRs to throw to, and I think will eventually be a good QB. He is also not afraid to run the ball if needed. I think the fantasy world is too low on him. I have him stashed everywhere currently.

Wutthecrapman

This dude is a baller. He’s competitive and is willing to put in work. In college he put up solid numbers without a decent receiving core. This year he’s got two excellent pass catchers.

Chris Zinkel
      Participant

He plays for Riverboat Ron who caps everyone’s fantasy value aside from Cam in Carolina but that was predicated on his rushing and TD’s before it was rampant in the league.

tmoney
      Participant

The Commandos are tanking hard for Caleb Williams.

Wutthecrapman
      On tmoney said

<p>The Commandos are tanking hard for Caleb Williams.</p>

They’ll have to beat out a deplorable Cardinals team

Charles Fox
      Participant

Found Howell unrostered in one of my leagues… NOT NO MORE… Malik Willis made room for him

Hess
      Participant

I got him round 22 in a 23 round dynasty start up. 3rd qb flyer

btfndguy
      Participant

I saw him play twice in college and thought he had a nice upside. He is a better than average runner with decent speed and can throw the deep ball. I like him.

RabidBucFan
      Participant

McLaurin and Dotson can be very productive with this guy slinging it around.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.