Should I cuff Charbonnet?

Homepage Forums General Should I cuff Charbonnet?

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Dylan S
      Participant

CHARBNONNET JUST GOT DROPPED TO WAIVERS IN ONE OF MY LEAGUES. SHOULD I SCOOP HIM FOR THE CUFF?

IF SO, WHO SHOULD I DROP?

(DEBATING ON TRADING K9- FROM SMITTYS RECENT POSTS- BUT NOT 100% SURE)

I’M 2-2. 10 MAN. PPR.

HERE’S MY LINEUP:

QB: J. LOVE
      WR: C. LAMB
      WR: G. WILSON
      RB: I. PACHECO
      RB: J. MCKINNON
      TE: D. GOEDERT
      WRT: T. DELL

RB: J. GIBBS
      RB: K. SKYWALKER III
      WR: J. SMITH-NJIGBA
      WR: G. PICKENS
      TE: D. KINCAID
      QB: J. HERBERT

• This topic was modified 7 months ago by Dylan S.
      • This topic was modified 7 months ago by Dylan S.
      Charles Fox
      Participant

Is this a dynasty league? Do you play a DST and Kicker, if so does either of those positions have a backup or are you streaming? Who would YOU drop to pick up Charbonnet? I would probably drop McKinnon, but, not sure what that does to your week 5 starters

• This reply was modified 7 months ago by Charles Fox.
      Charles Fox
      Participant

I might drop McKinnon to pick up Charbonnet and take my lumps with a short lineup especially if this is a dynasty league

Dylan S
        Participant

Thanks Charles Fox!! Yup, I stream DST (because the top ones are taken). I have MIAMI DEF, and MOODY for kicker.

Just made the waiver claim for Charb. Of course, the one week i didn’t start pickens… he goes off. LOL just gotta laugh at it and press on to next week.

Hope you’re smashing your league!

Charles Fox
      Participant

Were you able to pick up Charbonnet?

I am doing okay in my best league. I am the overall leader but, I am in the weaker division. My team is not scoring as hoped.

Dynasty / NoPPR – So I am overstocked at RB – ONLY 5th in scoring out of 10 teams, so, I am kind of doing it with mirrors.
      Part of the problem is small starting requirements 28+3(IR) roster size but only start QB, RB, WR, TE, Flex(RB-WR), Flex(WR-TE), DST, K
      QBs – Allen, Herbert, Wilson, Howell, Hooker (IR slot)
      RBs – Bijan (with Allgeier), Breece (with Dalvin), Pollard, Achane, Edwards, + Projects – McLaughlin, Abanikanda, Chase Brown, Keaton Mitchell (IR slot)
      WRs – AJ Brown, Lamb, Ridley, C.Watson, Nico Collins, Godwin, Doubs
      TE – Andrews, Pitts, Kincaid, Jelanie Woods (IR slot)
      DST – Jaguars, Jets, and Falcons (week 6 stream)
      K – Jason Myers (streaming)

So, a team with no depth can still contend. In fact the last 5 Super Bowl winners just barely had a starting lineup. I have not won since 2016.

Dylan S
        Participant

Yup I dropped mckinnon, and was able to cuff charb! Had to sacrifice mckinnon, which was hard for me to do– he did me well last year.

Your team looks stacked!

My team is probably the weakest in my league. Being new (in this particular one) — i’m getting the royal treatment– all the other members agreed not to do any trades with me. So the odds are stacked against me big time.

All good, I just laugh it off … and put my best team up each weak.

Any Given Sunday!

Charles Fox
      Participant
      On Dylan S said

<p>Yup I dropped mckinnon, and was able to cuff charb! Had to sacrifice mckinnon, which was hard for me to do– he did me well last year.</p>
      <p>Your team looks stacked!</p>
      <p>My team is probably the weakest in my league. Being new (in this particular one) — i’m getting the royal treatment– all the other members agreed not to do any trades with me. So the odds are stacked against me big time.</p>
      <p>All good, I just laugh it off … and put my best team up each weak.</p>
      <p>Any Given Sunday!</p>

My team is stacked, but I am struggling for points in that league. I am 5th in scoring although I am 4-2 and in 1st place of the weakest division. If I was in the other division I’d probably be 3-3 or 2-4.

As far as trading is concerned most of my trades have been from selling players for draft picks.
      1. Last year I sold Saquon for 1.01 and drafted Breece AND I sold a bunch of stuff for 1.02 and drafted Walker.
      2. This year I got cold feet and sold Walker, Hockenson, 1.08 and 2.08 and got 1.01 and 2.01. With those picks I drafted Bijan and Achane. So far that has not yet produced. I also sold Kamara, Mattison and Mooney for 1.06 and took Kincaid. That is still yet to produce. I sold those players because I had to reduce my roster by 8 players before the draft. I wanted off of Kamara (age) and Mooney (Fields) and Mattison ain’t working out well for the other team. So, I got rid of some undesirables for 1.06. Maybe should have taken Stroud.

BTW, the Levis owner dropped him so I dropped Hendon Hooker to pick up Levis

Also not getting much out of AJ Brown or CeeDee Lamb. It’s NoPPR so yardage and TDs which are sporadic at best. I despise Hurts and hate Dak The Dud even worse

• This reply was modified 6 months, 3 weeks ago by Charles Fox.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.