Sleeper QBs?

Homepage Forums General Sleeper QBs?

• This topic has 12 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 12 months ago by Smitty.
Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author
      Smitty
      Keymaster

Who’s got one? Sam Howell.

whosurdoggie

I like Trey Lance.

Smitty
      Keymaster
      On whosurdoggie said

I like Trey Lance.

He definitely has talent, we just have to hope Shanny doesn’t set him up for failure. I’m cheering for him for sure.

Chris Zinkel
      Participant

What quantifies as a sleeper? Not sure the rook’s/2/3rd year players are going to be ballin aside from possibly Love or Richardson. I think Russ is cooked.
      – T Law gets into the top 4 after being drafted at the 8/10th QB
      – A Rod is top 7 after being drafted 10-14th qb

Smitty
      Keymaster
      On Chris Zinkel said

What quantifies as a sleeper? Not sure the rook’s/2/3rd year players are going to be ballin aside from possibly Love or Richardson. I think Russ is cooked.
      – T Law gets into the top 4 after being drafted at the 8/10th QB
      – A Rod is top 7 after being drafted 10-14th qb

Aaron Rodgers and Jordan Love for sure, if we are talking mid-range sleepers. Yes, sir. Late, late guys I say Sam Howell. I like your list for middle-round guys.

Wutthecrapman

My sleeper QB, Kenny small hands.

Dude has Pickens, Johnson and the Muth to throw too. Plus a solid RB that can catch.

Pickett could be a sneaky low QB this year

Smitty
      Keymaster
      On Wutthecrapman said

My sleeper QB, Kenny small hands.

Dude has Pickens, Johnson and the Muth to throw too. Plus a solid RB that can catch.

Pickett could be a sneaky low QB this year

He could be solid for sure. And, he does go late, so good one.

RabidBucFan
      Participant

Of course there is always J. Goff. He’s sneaky as long as he doesn’t look in the mirror and realize “I’m J. Goff” he’s a point getter.
      Mike White – Miami – there is a VERY good chance that White takes over as QB sometime this season. I’m concerned for Tua in my opinion (not that it matters) he should walk away from the game. Getting concussed as he has already in his short career is unbelievable. His family must be terrified every time he takes the field.
      Baker, Baker fantasy football dream taker. He’s got Evans, Godwin and White out of the backfield. As long as he throws to the correct team he has a chance to be fantasy relevant.
      Anthony Richardson – there is a very good chance he gets on the field sooner than later this season. Minshew (the Mustache) will start but not for long.
      Baily Zappe – Mac Jones should be looking over his shoulder. Zappe has a much better energy when on the field and is an as good if not better QB the Jones.

Swampies

Purdy is my choice! Lance had his chance and lost it to Purdy as he won seven straight games into the playoffs. Purdy seem to look very comfortable in that offense and I believe he’ll regain the starting position when the season starts. I’m sure 49ers are hoping Lance does well so they trade him. I think then Lance will find his chance to start his career.

Wutthecrapman

Sure hope he’s ready week 1.

tmoney
      Participant

I like Desmond Ridder as a deep sleeper, with the weapons he has around him.

Goff and Geno have a chance to pick up where they left off last year, and are still undervalued.

Richardson is a guy I will be targeting as a QB2 with upside in redraft.

whosurdoggie

I’m thinking Hendon Hooker sees the field earlier than many will predict.

Smitty
      Keymaster
      On whosurdoggie said

I’m thinking Hendon Hooker sees the field earlier than many will predict.

I like him. Solid!

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.