Smitty rankings

Homepage Forums General Smitty rankings

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • Author
      Eric Farber
      Participant

When do rankings usually get updated? I have a draft Sunday hoping to get an update before Sunday. Current rankings has chubb ahead of pollard and I know smitty is big on pollard this year so I don’t understand how the rankings fall this way. I see him take pollard over chubb and many others all the time. Can anyone help?

Chris Zinkel
      Participant

He tries to update daily. Me personally – I think pollard is the shiney toy while Chubb is the safer pick which is why he drafts pollard over chubb.

I actually think Chubby is RB1 at the end of the year.

Kyle Howard
      Participant

Are the moon men list or Mars men list on the website somewhere?

Edgar Gutierrez
      Participant
      On Kyle Howard said

<p>Are the moon men list or Mars men list on the website somewhere?</p>

Under the Bold Predictions. Upper right hand corner.

Smitty
      Keymaster
      On Kyle Howard said

<p>Are the moon men list or Mars men list on the website somewhere?</p>

Under the Bold Predictions. Upper right hand corner.

Yep, thx for telling him.

And, the Rankings are updated now! As of 9/1

Smitty
      Keymaster
      On Eric Farber said

When do rankings usually get updated? I have a draft Sunday hoping to get an update before Sunday. Current rankings has chubb ahead of pollard and I know smitty is big on pollard this year so I don’t understand how the rankings fall this way. I see him take pollard over chubb and many others all the time. Can anyone help?

Updated!

Charles Fox
      Participant

Tank Dell is still WAY TOO HIGH and Marvin Mims is WAY TOO LOW

eric schroeder
      Participant
      On Charles Fox said

<p>Tank Dell is still WAY TOO HIGH and Marvin Mims is WAY TOO LOW</p>

Tank Dell had a decent game today.

Joseph Mancini
      Participant

Noticed Smitty dropped Fields down 4 spots in QB rankings ….

Hess
      Participant
      On Charles Fox said

<p>Tank Dell is still WAY TOO HIGH and Marvin Mims is WAY TOO LOW</p>

You sure?

Charles Fox
      Participant
      On Hess said
      On Charles Fox said

<p><p>Tank Dell is still WAY TOO HIGH and Marvin Mims is WAY TOO LOW</p>
      </p>

<p></p>
      <p>You sure?</p>

You may have seen this in a different. But yes I am sure.

Tank “THE DWARF” Dell is so over rated. He is too short, too slow and when he tore up a non-power-5 conference he was 1 to 4 years older than all the players against whom he played, arguably a man playing against children. I don’t care if he did have a long TD last Sunday. That proves NOTHING.

I have been a Smitty disciple since 2008 when I found his Fantasy Football Xtreme site, BUT not on this player.

Smitty has basically IGNORED Marvin Mims. On his most recent rookie rankings he has THE DWARF ranked at 9. Mims is ranked 27. For a LONG TIME Smitty had Mims ranked much lower.

Other sites have Mims way ahead of Dell.

Dynasty League Football – Mims = 11 / Dell = 25 || Overall ranks – Mims = 97 / Dell = 136
      Fantasy Pros – Mims = 10 / Dell = 30 | Overall ranks – Mims = 99 / Dell = 127
      Pro Football Focus (Overall) – Mims = 140 / Dell = 216
      Draft Sharks – Mims = 14 / Dell = 13 – Wow Dell was ahead, but not by the huge disparity as Smitty
      Keep Trade Cut – Mims = 15 / Dell = 24 – Not expert rankings per se, but Smitty’s valuation is not shared
      Football Guys (Over all) – Mims = 99 / Dell = 116

Sorry, I took Mims over Dell in May (12-Teams / PPR) and could not get Mims on Labor Day because I used my early draft capital on Bijan (1.01) Kincaid (1.06) and Achane (2.01). Had to sell off a bunch to get those picks. In the Labor Day (10-Teams / NoPPR) draft Mims was taken 2.06 and Dell was taken at 4.05. I had two opportunities at 3.05 (Chase Brown) and 3.08 (Abanikanda) But, I wasn’t wasting my time on Dell.

I probably would not even grab Dell off of the waiver wire

Smitty
      Keymaster
      On Charles Fox said
      On Hess said
      On Charles Fox said

<p><p>Tank Dell is still WAY TOO HIGH and Marvin Mims is WAY TOO LOW</p>
      </p>

<p></p>
      <p>You sure?</p>

You may have seen this in a different. But yes I am sure.

Tank “THE DWARF” Dell is so over rated. He is too short, too slow and when he tore up a non-power-5 conference he was 1 to 4 years older than all the players against whom he played, arguably a man playing against children. I don’t care if he did have a long TD last Sunday. That proves NOTHING.

I have been a Smitty disciple since 2008 when I found his Fantasy Football Xtreme site, BUT not on this player.

Smitty has basically IGNORED Marvin Mims. On his most recent rookie rankings he has THE DWARF ranked at 9. Mims is ranked 27. For a LONG TIME Smitty had Mims ranked much lower.

Other sites have Mims way ahead of Dell.

Dynasty League Football – Mims = 11 / Dell = 25 || Overall ranks – Mims = 97 / Dell = 136
      Fantasy Pros – Mims = 10 / Dell = 30 | Overall ranks – Mims = 99 / Dell = 127
      Pro Football Focus (Overall) – Mims = 140 / Dell = 216
      Draft Sharks – Mims = 14 / Dell = 13 – Wow Dell was ahead, but not by the huge disparity as Smitty
      Keep Trade Cut – Mims = 15 / Dell = 24 – Not expert rankings per se, but Smitty’s valuation is not shared
      Football Guys (Over all) – Mims = 99 / Dell = 116

Sorry, I took Mims over Dell in May (12-Teams / PPR) and could not get Mims on Labor Day because I used my early draft capital on Bijan (1.01) Kincaid (1.06) and Achane (2.01). Had to sell off a bunch to get those picks. In the Labor Day (10-Teams / NoPPR) draft Mims was taken 2.06 and Dell was taken at 4.05. I had two opportunities at 3.05 (Chase Brown) and 3.08 (Abanikanda) But, I wasn’t wasting my time on Dell.

I probably would not even grab Dell off of the waiver wire

Liking Dell more, Chucks?

Charles Fox
      Participant

Oh, I am all in on THE DWARF

Don Jones
      Participant

The atore is open for tank the deli. He is #9 ppr wwr ranked. Mims is 13#. Dells combine speed was basically the same as a few greats antonio brown to name. His route running and chemistry wit his qb is bar none. They best friends off the field. I bet you dell ranks higher end of season than mims. And i have both on my team. Mims qb is russell wilson. Jus like pickens has pickett. That effecfs your production.

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.