Stacked at rb Any trade reccomendations

Homepage Forums General Stacked at rb Any trade reccomendations

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Chase Johnston
      Participant

Qb: burrow, love
      Rb: Gibbs, Breece,Kamara,swift, Walker&Charbonet
      Wr: JJ, Amon-Ra,Pickens, Dotson, (Probably have London tomorrow morning off waivers)
      Te: Kincaid

1 owner has Chase & Garret wilson, also has JT. Struggling at rb position has pierce, Javonte and miles sanders hes 0-1.

Bijan owner may be a trade as well he has pacheco bijan and najee maybe able to do a 2 for 1 for bijan with rbs

Charles Fox
      Participant
      On Chase Johnston said

<p>Qb: burrow, love
      Rb: Gibbs, Breece,Kamara,swift, Walker&Charbonet
      Wr: JJ, Amon-Ra,Pickens, Dotson, (Probably have London tomorrow morning off waivers)
      Te: Kincaid </p>
      <p>1 owner has Chase & Garret wilson, also has JT. Struggling at rb position has pierce, Javonte and miles sanders hes 0-1.</p>
      <p>Bijan owner may be a trade as well he has pacheco bijan and najee maybe able to do a 2 for 1 for bijan with rbs</p>

To get Bijan you better be offering Breece + OR maybe Walker/Charb.

FWIW to get Bijan this year I sold Walker, Hockenson, 1.08 and 2.08 and got 1.01 + 2.01. Now I had to reduce my roster by 8 players before the draft and I wanted off of Walker. I got Achane at 2.01. My league is NoPPR. My RBS are now Bijan/Allgeier, Hall/Cook/Abanikanda, Pollard, Dobbins (I dropped and added Justice Hill to Edwards), Achane, and Chase Brown.

I hated dropping Dobbins, but had to make room as my 3 any-injury slots are full. Don’t think anyone will take a flyer on him and I plan to pick him up at the end of the season.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.