Super flex dynasty startup ppr

Homepage Forums Dynasty Super flex dynasty startup ppr

• This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Juan Gonzalez.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Juan Gonzalez
      Participant

Hi everyone! Started a dynasty 12 SF PPR TEP. I had the 1.04 right now I have burrow, Breece, Bryce young, I’m about to pick.

A bunch WR already off the board. Have chance to get Christian Watson next bc if not it’s Davante Adams deebo Quentin Johnston really. Bunch of RBs still there.

Looking forward to using forums!

• This topic was modified 1 year ago by Smitty.
      Smitty
      Keymaster
      On Juan Gonzalez said

Hi everyone! Started a dynasty 12 SF PPR TEP. I had the 1.04 right now I have burrow, Breece, Bryce young, I’m about to pick.

A bunch WR already off the board. Have chance to get Christian Watson next bc if not it’s Davante Adams deebo Quentin Johnston really. Bunch of RBs still there.

Looking forward to using forums!

Hey, Juan. Watson for me if pure dynasty and you keep him forever. Adams and Deebo have some miles.

Juan Gonzalez
      Participant

Thanks got him. I have no picks in the 5th should I try to trade into the 5th. I have 6.9 7.1 and 7.4 picks if not.

Smitty
      Keymaster
      On Juan Gonzalez said

Thanks got him. I have no picks in the 5th should I try to trade into the 5th. I have 6.9 7.1 and 7.4 picks if not.

Yeah, trading back up for a London is nice, but landing a Charbonnett and Kincaid with such picks that you have is good, too. Or players like that. Both approaches are good.

Juan Gonzalez
      Participant

Okay what about getting a pollard, swift , or pearce

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.